Finally getting there

Mersaci

nice. very clean.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Thank you! I still got a lot of work left to do. Just can't fine the time. Work and gaming is killing me :)

Nice looking setup. Considering the two PCs and set of monitors I assume it is for you and your significant other. Yet, as there are no clear rig-color indication it makes me wonder, who gets the middle monitor? :D 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

@Analog  Well we have a baby on the way. So that's for the new generation gamer to watch cartoons and stay quiet 🤣🤣🤣

Btw I am about to upgrade her rig from a i7 2600k @4.7 to  a 2600x not getting her a gpu till maybe next year the 1070 should be more then enough for her 1080p @144fps.