Fractal Meshify C (White) - I painted the expansion slot covers

dav94

The Fractal Meshify C I have was the white case version, but the case expansion slot covers were originally black, so I decided to paint them to match the case so it would look nicer to me
I used rustoleum 2x ultracover - semi gloss paint, and satin clear coat spray. and some 400 grit sandpaper to remove the initial gloss and to scuff up the paint for better adhesion of the paint
I think it looks fantastic now. I'm not good with painting but I think it turned out great. :) 

20200917_153948.jpg

20200919_193454.jpg

31 minutes ago, dav94 said:

The Fractal Meshify C I have was the white case version, but the case expansion slot covers were originally black, so I decided to paint them to match the case so it would look nicer to me
I used rustoleum 2x ultracover - semi gloss paint, and satin clear coat spray. and some 400 grit sandpaper to remove the initial gloss and to scuff up the paint for better adhesion of the paint
I think it looks fantastic now. I'm not good with painting but I think it turned out great. :) 

20200917_153948.jpg

20200919_193454.jpg

looks good buy you missed 2 screws...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

1 minute ago, thrasher_565 said:

looks good buy you missed 2 screws...

yes haha, I will be painting the 2 screws tomorrow :D im sorry