gamming pc in 700 dollars

ron222

hey guys hope you are doing well in this pandameic . i need a gamming pc under 750 dollars as in india 750 dollars are like 70,000 inr . it should run games like assassin creds, fortnite and gta 5 . pls tell the specs as quick as you can .

-= Topic moved to New Builds and Planning =-

7 minutes ago, Biomecanoid said:

Get an old server or workstation and install a CPU

This is not a constructive answer please provide some elaboration or provide an answer that would benefit the OP, that or not reply.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

19 minutes ago, ron222 said:

hey guys hope you are doing well in this pandameic . i need a gamming pc under 750 dollars as in india 750 dollars are like 70,000 inr . it should run games like assassin creds, fortnite and gta 5 . pls tell the specs as quick as you can .

Are you looking for a prebuilt option, or a just the parts so that you can build it your self. 

What games specifically are you wanting to run?

By the few games you listed you could probably go with a 3/4th gen i5 prebuilt and a 1060. that could probably get you under 300usd (I don't know the Indian used market well) but definitely not over 500, leaves you a nice sum left to upgrade (or buy) some nice peripherals, or as spare change.

vin can you pls give a whole list  of the specs that i will need . by the wat thanks for the info

If i were you i would go with any full tower prebuilt with a 3 or 4th gen i5 (think around 4590, 4690, 3470 etc etc) and any 1060.

If you wanted to go new, i would get this build (Note: you will probably have to swap out the ram and the case because i never seem to see them for sale outside of the US)

vin how much fps can it give me on fortnite on high quality

1 minute ago, ron222 said:

vin how much fps can it give me on fortnite on high quality

At Epic (maximum) settings at 1080p you will see around 100-120fps, with rare dips to the mid to high 90s.

Just now, ron222 said:

thanks 

can you even tell me are thes specs better

https://techdreams.co.in/product/ashva/

Actually, if that spec list is right, that is not a bad deal, it's basically the same build i gave you with a couple worse (but still good) parts, for 100usd less.

hey ven is your list better or their  can you also suggest a monitor and mouse for this budjet for both is 90 dollars

The one on the website you linked is better.

Buy what you can afford and what you like (seriously a good keyboard and mouse make a difference), for a monitor i wouldn't go below 1080p, especially with your config.

@ron222 please use quotes so other members can see that you are replying to them. Thank you.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER