Why are there no decent AM3+ MATX boards?

Im getting a Fx6300 soon, and was looking to get an MATX case, but all the mobos are rubbish!.. Im looking for at least 1 6gbps sata, USB 3 internal header, some overclocking ability.

Unless Ive been looking in the wrong places, I cant find any. Intel boards seem good, such a shame. Do you think they might bring any new ones out soon?

Too difficult/costly to build. AMD chips abuse the fk out of the motherboards they're placed in. 

AM3+ chips, anyway

Error: 410

Because it's an old socket with an old chipset.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Unfortunately you'll have to look at the FM2+ motherboards if you want a decent AMD mATX build. I doubt there will be decent new ones coming out since that socket is on its way out, from what I understand.

Haha I really dont know much about motherboards!

Is FM2+ better than AM3+?

Haha I really dont know much about motherboards!

Is FM2+ better than AM3+?

FM2+ is a different socket but a more modern one. It won't work with the FX chips.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

This is as good as they get, I think: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009FC3YJ8/?tag=pcpapi-20 No SATA III nor USB3 header but it has USB3 ports on the back, heatsinks, 4 dimm slots and overclocking ability.

Yeah thats all i could find too.. thanks for your help :).. looks like Im gonna have to stick with ATX!

And just realised FM2+ is for APU's!.. Learning :)

FM2+ is a different socket but a more modern one. It won't work with the FX chips.

Youre all too quick for me haha, thanks!

Yeah thats all i could find too.. thanks for your help :).. looks like Im gonna have to stick with ATX!

And just realised FM2+ is for APU's!.. Learning :)

There are also CPUs on FM2, Athlon X4 CPUs, they are the APU without the iGPU.

AMD might be possibly developing their CPUs in FM2+ in the future. As far as we know AM3+ is completely done.

Am3+ is 3-4 years old.