PC restarts randomly, and games stutter at high FPS?!

Thiccboy

I built my first pc around 3 months ago. My graphics card drivers are updated. Here are my specs:

I'm not sure if this is useful information, but there are a few things I'd like to share just in case: 

*When I was building the PC, I somehow managed to bend the cpu's pins. I watched a jayztwoscents video and managed to straighten the pins by using a razor blade. 

*I then assembled the PC and installed Windows, although the installation process was a bit iffy.(So it could potentially be an issue with the windows installation) 

*I also recently had an experience where my PC's lights  turned on, but the PC itself didn't boot. I looked it up and it turned out to be a ram problem, so I just swapped the positions of my 2 ram sticks. The PC turned on and there's been no booting problem since. 

*Another thing I'd like to add is that where I live, the power goes out for about 2 minutes once every day, which means my PC suddenly turns off quite often. This may be another factor that could potentially be causing problems.

Every once in a while, my pc randomly just restarts. I'm just doing something and out of nowhere I see the Windows logo. This doesn't happen too often, but it still does so it's a bit worrying.

Game performance is another issue. I have a unique issue where, for the first hour or so, games run perfectly fine. However, suddenly out of nowhere the game starts stuttering badly, even though the fps counter is still high. The weirdest thing about this is that, when I press the start button and the search shows up, I move my mouse and the game is smooth again! But closing the search makes the game start stuttering again after a second. Putting games in windowed mode generally fixes this issue, but then I have to play with borders. Another thing that fixes the issue is when I turn freesync off on my monitor, but I know it's not a problem

with my monitor because I had a monitor before my current one and the same thing happened. Restarting the PC also fixes it, which is what I generally do. This has been happening with every single game I've played (ROTTR, Dying Light, Monster Hunter World, Borderlands 1). Also, many times the stuttering begins very late, after 2 hours or even 3 hours.

Here's my system's specs: 

Ryzen 5 3600, rx 5700 xt, msi b450 tomahawk max, 8x2 gb ram, some 750 watt corsair bronze power supply.

Thank you.

Those power outages you have are generally bad for your system btw. maybe look for a UPS to bridge that. As for your fps issues, what's the temperatures on your cpu and gpu like? I would assume your system is throttling and shutting down or restarting to protect itself and you from a potential failure or fire. Does your case have enough intake, exhaust airflow? Can you upload a photo of your case or a paint graph showing where your fans are located and the direction of airflow? 

I have an NZXT H510 elite case that came with fans preinstalled, and I never messed with them. My temps are fine, I don't think throttling is the issue. As I said, when I press start, the stuttering stops. When I turn off freesync or go into windowed mode, it stops. I just can't figure out what the problem is. My drivers are updated. It's definitely not a freesync problem because games work fine after a restart for like an hour or two.

To emphasise, I don't believe the problem has anything to do with performance or overheating. The games I play are still running at the same FPS as before (on the FPS counter), but for some reason the pc "shows me" choppy gameplay. Putting it in windowed mode completely fixes the issue; if it was a thermal throttling problem, that wouldn't happen.