Happy International women's day.

So, tomorrow (today for some), day 8 is International women's day

Let's all wish a happy day for the few womens that we have here on the forum.

And thank you google for remember.

I actually posted on the wrong session... Can someone move it to offtopic?

Signatures are stupid.

I had no idea such a day exists! 

9aJj4MN.gif

Is there one for men? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

What is the point of this holiday? Oh you just so happened to be part of the 50% of humanity who happens to be female, lets celebrate! Kind of the same reason I find birthday celebrations pointless.

Edit: That actually sounds a lot different than it did in my head but still my point is the same. Everyone has a gender so why is one or the other special. 

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Yeah it's the 19th of november. But you would be too lazy to celebrate it anyways.

Hmph I don't mind being social as long as its not tiring.... 

What is the point of this holiday? Oh you just so happened to be part of the 50% of humanity who happens to be female, lets celebrate! Kind of the same reason I find birthday celebrations pointless.

Edit: That actually sounds a lot different than it did in my head but still my point is the same. Everyone has a gender so why is one or the other special. 

Both genders are special! :D

But you do have a point... Birthdays aren't anything amazing, I don't see what would be done on this that you wouldn't do on a birthday lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It's not the kind of day you should say "happy" specially when sexism it's still a major problem in so many parts of the world. I know there were probably no ill intentions or anything like that but now you do know.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I just looked at my calendar, Women's day is listed, but not Men's day.

My calendar is sexist...

That's because everyday is mens day.

Signatures are stupid.

I had no idea such a day exists! 

9aJj4MN.gif

Is there one for men? 

what anime is that, its bugging me that i dont know. Im normally on top of this stuff.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

If you celebrate it women will think you're only doing it to get in their pants.

If you don't celebrate it they'll think you're sexist.

It's like the "do these pants make me look fat" question. Only international. xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

If you celebrate it women will think you're only doing it to get in their pants.

If you don't celebrate it they'll think you're sexist.

It's like the "do these pants make me look fat" question. Only international. xD

now imagine being a guy who has his birthday on the same day.....

.....sigh

now imagine being a guy who has his birthday on the same day.....

.....sigh

yeouch..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

what anime is that, its bugging me that i dont know. Im normally on top of this stuff.

Nice your at post count 7777.... 

Its Hyouka one of my personal favorites. 

If you don't like this day, don't post.

There are very obvious reasons for international womens day, like the mere fact that no country exists where women are actually paid equally for the same work.

We are getting closer in the scandinavian country but still no dice.

Lets celebrate the accomplishment of women. Especially women in the tech world.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Anyone who celebrates something about themselves that they have no control over and did nothing to achieve is is fucking idiotic. Sexism, Feminism, Racism, Black pride, all these things need to piss off and die out.

Nationalism (and hating on nations) is, to a lesser extent, the same way, if you haven't earned it, shut your mouth. The only exceptions are those that immigrated and became citizens or those who contributed to society( police, firefighters, military, ect.) they can say it all they want. I don't want to go to fireworks show and see uneducated rednecks waving their dicks around like they are some way entitled to do so.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

is this a day when men go in the kitchen? or do i have to still cook :|

Character artist in the Games industry.

Yeah it's the 19th of november. But you would be too lazy to celebrate it anyways.

Here it's on 5th of May :P

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'm still waiting on International Mens Day and White Pride Day!

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

is this a day when men go in the kitchen? or do i have to still cook :|

Women belong in the kitchen, men belong in the kitchen, every one does. There's food in the kitchen.

Anyone who celebrates something about themselves that they have no control over and did nothing to achieve is is fucking idiotic. Sexism, Feminism, Racism, Black pride, all these things need to piss off and die out.

Nationalism (and hating on nations) is, to a lesser extent, the same way, if you haven't earned it, shut your mouth. The only exceptions are those that immigrated and became citizens or those who contributed to society( police, firefighters, military, ect.) they can say it all they want. I don't want to go to fireworks show and see uneducated rednecks waving their dicks around like they are some way entitled to do so.

Funny how what you care about (Military guy in your avatar) was exempted by that rule.

Your logic would mean that women or blacks haven't contributed to society which is BS.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Funny how what you care about (Military guy in your avatar) was exempted by that rule.

Your logic would mean that women or blacks haven't contributed to society which is BS.

1. I don't go around pissing on other nationalities for being from a certain country or not being from mine. I can say I am proud to be an American, just like teachers(good ones anyway) and others who have done something to help out other Americans.

2. I never said anything of the sort, I'm saying people who are black(for example) should not be proud of it unless they have done something to benefit other black.

nationality and race are two very different things.

1. I don't go around pissing on other nationalities for being from a certain country or not being from mine. I can say I am proud to be an American, just like teachers(good ones anyway) and others who have done something to help out other Americans.

2. I never said anything of the sort, I'm saying people who are black(for example) should not be proud of it unless they have done something to benefit other black.

nationality and race are two very different things.

No, but you said that military, police and firefighters should be allowed to have celebration days and so on but the womens movement or the black pride movement could not.

but the womens movement or the black pride movement could not.

If they have done something that helped their sex or race, then yes, they can be proud. But not because they are a woman, man, black or white, but because they have done something to help.

What I hate most about these kinds of "pro" movements or prejudices is that they acknowledge that they are somehow different than the rest. We all are the same, we are human.

thank you for the headsup

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo