GTA V Won't Start

JJCooper_

This is a recent issue i have with GTA V. When i try starting it with the rockstar launcher, it gives me a message saying "this feature is currently unavailable", or something like that. And if launched from steam, it instantly quits. What is going on, anyone?

Rockstar Games Launcher 11_09_2020 11_42_15.png

you could try redownloading & reinstalling it...

want to install chrome os? here's how.

"If elevators hadn't been invented, all the CEOs and important people would have their offices on the first floor as a sign of status...........

....And the entry level employees would be up on the 80th floor."

Just now, TheCoverUp said:

you could try redownloading & reinstalling it...

Already done it this morning

wt happens when you click on the open icon next to " this feature isnt available"?

"If elevators hadn't been invented, all the CEOs and important people would have their offices on the first floor as a sign of status...........

just brings me to rockstar support. Again, already tried it. They were not helpful

Just now, TheCoverUp said:

wt happens when you click on the open icon next to " this feature isnt available"?

then frankly I am out of Ideas.... wait till someone more knowledgeable comes by...

Is it just me or does there seem to be a lot of people having issues with Rockstar games on pc?

Principally, getting RDR2 to run with any consistency, but also GTA5.

I know its obviously an exaggeration to say it's a widespread issue - but I do see a lot of people having some issue or another with those two, most recent, R☆ games.

The rockstar games launcher should not be touched when you own the game on steam it will open itself when you open on steam, if it doesn’t start reinstall the launcher and download a new new install of the launcher, also the launcher for PC just sucks in general I know from experience

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help