New Facebook Design is STILL missing

Facebook rolled a redesign a year ago, it was promised that it'll be rolled out to everyone by September. It's now September 10 and I STILL don't have the New Facebook Layout. Does anybody know how I can switch to the new layout? image.png.38c5c6e568cc5daae7a26bd0b202d59e.png

I don't Facebook, but try poking around in the settings. It'll probably be in a section called appearance (or something similar). The statement they made did say the phase-out would be in September, but it also didn't specify when.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

2 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

I don't Facebook, but try poking around in the settings. It'll probably be in a section called appearance (or something similar). The statement they made did say the phase-out would be in September, but it also didn't specify when.

Tried that, no option to switch to the new layout; meanwhile all my friends already have it :/

Same

16 minutes ago, LowSpecFalcon said:

Tried that, no option to switch to the new layout; meanwhile all my friends already have it

I tried multiple things, but in the meanwhile my mum, who hates it has the new interface and I (although I barley use facebook it's pretty nice) can't find any way to enable it

A guy asking and answering in his bedroom since he has nothing else to do

On 9/11/2020 at 7:45 PM, George Vella said:

Same

I tried multiple things, but in the meanwhile my mum, who hates it has the new interface and I (although I barley use facebook it's pretty nice) can't find any way to enable it

Apparently it's "rolled out to everyone" and I DO NOT want to make another account

4 minutes ago, LowSpecFalcon said:

Apparently it's "rolled out to everyone" and I DO NOT want to make another account

That is what I read recently but I, you (@LowSpecFalcon) and many other people still have the old facebook edign. The closest thing I have is the new login screen

A guy asking and answering in his bedroom since he has nothing else to do

I have only seen the new login screen. I wasn't aware facebook had a full redesign. Anyways I don't have the option and according to a google search, alot of others don't either.

It's just a waiting game for Facebook to make the option available to you. Nothing you can really do about it.

20 hours ago, Nayr438 said:

I have only seen the new login screen. I wasn't aware facebook had a full redesign. Anyways I don't have the option and according to a google search, alot of others don't either.

It's just a waiting game for Facebook to make the option available to you. Nothing you can really do about it.

Guess I'll have to wait til 2021 lol