Building a new PC, would like some suggestions

veron1

Budget (including currency): 2k-3k USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Star Wars: The Old Republic, 7 Days to Die, Black Desert Online, The Elder Scrolls: Online, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Star Wars: Battlefront 1 and 2 and also will use it for work and other stuff to.

Other details: I want to build a new computer for gaming/work and want to be able to play multiple games at once, like have Star Wars: The Old Republic open while playing another game. Would like some input on the parts themselves as well as some of peripherals (i.e., monitor, headset, keyboard, and mouse).

CPU                         AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core
Motherboard            Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-fi) AM4 
Memory                   Corsair Vengenance LPX 32 GB (2x16 GB) DDR4- 3200 CL 16
Storage                   Samsung 970 Evo 1 TB M.202280 NVME SSD
Graphics Card         GEFORCE RTX 3080
Case                        DIYPC Skyline-06-WB Black SECC ATX Full Tower Computer Case
Power Supply            Apevia ATX-SN1050W Signature 1050W 80+ Bronze Certified Active PFC ATX Modular Gaming Power Supply 
Operating System     Microsoft Windows 10 Home 0EM 64-bit
Monitor                     Samsung CRG5 LC27RG50FQNXZA 27" 1920 x 1080 240Hz Rapid Curve 4ms 2x HDMI, DisplayPort NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Curved 
Headset                    Logtiech G930
Keyboard                  Logitech G815 Lightsync RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Mouse                      E-3LUE EMS109 Ergonomic Design,Cool Exterior USB Wired 6 Buttons 2400DPI Gaming Mouse With Side Light For Office And Game

PC_Parts_List (1).xlsx

I think you'd be much better off in total value with a 3700X or 3800X and getting a higher quality power supply and case. Also, find a DDR4-3600 kit, Ryzen 3000 will absolutely take advantage of it!

Apevia is a major OEM, so I'm not afraid of the brand, but 80+ Bronze units are practically the bottom of the barrel these days.

The case on the other hand is WAY too expensive for the features! You can get a Meshify C for that price, or a Corsair 275 Air, Cooler Master TD500 or Phanteks P400A Mesh. Literally all at the same price, and all will perform better!