Rumored rtx 3090 performance slides leaked

spartaman64
5 hours ago, DeScruff said:

2x... 2x what? Max, min, avg Fps? Volumetric lighting performance?  You can claim 2x performance quite easily when you dont specify what the metric is.

2x power consumption 

30 minutes ago, CarlBar said:

I swear i must be blind, could you do a paint edit circling the text. Sorry.

It’s apparently not on that slide.  The thing I was looking at had green bars on a yellow-orange background with black type.  Looking for it now.  Haven’t found it so far though.

Ran into this thing which says Samsung has a 7nm node, but the dates are the same as what was being called the 8nm node, so I don’t know what the heck is up.

https://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-rtx-3090-rtx-3080-rtx-3070-7nm-graphics-cards-specs-leak-out/

What matters is what the cards that people can actually buy perform at. Who makes what is less important.  If these are the specs for the cards that will be on sale then everything is fine.  Normally there is no way for this not to be the case, but in this instance because of the dual production there is. Makes things confusing.  What concerns me is the lack of confirmation in one direction or the other.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

they don't speak of the RTX cores but i assume they went from 76 to 150 just to double the performance of the RTX features. The core themselves it's a bump of 20% which is in line with every generation upgrade. For non RTX game it is just as usual in performance bump