how to bypass website knowing im the same person

gt710
Go to solution Solved by Mr. Grim,

Changing your modern IP address is different, try using a VPN. If you are using chrome you can find some free extension ones off of the chrome extension store 

there is a streaming video site they let you stream 1 video for free as a trial without even needing an account or even a credit card ect

i wanted to watch another video but it saying  you have already streamed 1 free video please join now to watch more video

i tried resting my modem changing ip address clearing my history cookies ect trying another browser and restarting my computer with no luck

what other things can i try

1 minute ago, Mr. Grim said:

You can use a VPN

i said i changed my ip address should have said it was via using a vpn

Changing your modern IP address is different, try using a VPN. If you are using chrome you can find some free extension ones off of the chrome extension store 

Just now, Mr. Grim said:

thanks i just tried tor as i think it uses vpn and it worked

8 minutes ago, Mr. Grim said:

No problem

i closed tor by mistake connected back to tor again and site says ive already streamed 1 video

Just now, Mr. Grim said:

Pick a new location for the VPN, then reload and it should work.

how?

Depends what VPN you are using, can you send a screenshot of the client? (MAKE SURE TO BLUR OUT YOUR ORIGINAL IP)

5 minutes ago, Mr. Grim said:

Depends what VPN you are using, can you send a screenshot of the client? (MAKE SURE TO BLUR OUT YOUR ORIGINAL IP)

im just using tor

50 minutes ago, gt710 said:

i wanted to watch another video but it saying  you have already streamed 1 free video please join now to watch more video

If you like the service and intend to watch multiple videos on the platform why not just subscribe and get access?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

11 minutes ago, Spotty said:

If you like the service and intend to watch multiple videos on the platform why not just subscribe and get access?

i only wanted to watch 2 videos on the site

4 hours ago, gt710 said:

i closed tor by mistake connected back to tor again and site says ive already streamed 1 video

Then close and relaunch Tor again. 

Everytime you launch Tor you get a new circuit and there is a chance your exit node is not blocked on that site. 

*** Thread locked ***

Bypassing any security or limiting measures set by websites and discussion/helping on it is against our rules:

• Any discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed, including the discussion of hacking or cracking.
    • Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable (e.g. "Game X becomes the most pirated game ever").
    • Hackintosh discussion is permitted.
    • Redistribution of copyrighted software, including links to third party hosting sites, is not permitted.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv