Red Dragon Cobra m711

kolchinsky

Saw this mouse on Amazon and drew my attention was plenty of positive reviews. I decided to try it, why not $20 is worth it!

How does it feel?

Very similar to a Death Adder. I use to have one, and this feels almost the same, maybe a bit less curve. The buttons are very clicky and not mushy at all. The rubber/plastic coating is comfortable and it is not slick. The mouse is a bit large I would say, not good for people with smaller hands. The scroll wheel does leave a bit to be desired for, its a little sloppy. The side buttons are nice, the top is textured. The sides are also textured, which I like. I personally like the weight, 106 grams / 3.7 ounces.

How does it look?

Colors are addressable via the software. The lighting mode is addressable via software and very bottom button on top. Colors are bright and look great. Cable is braided black.

How does it perform?

DPI is adjustable on the fly with the two top buttons or via the software. Overall, moves smooth and even. I have had no issues with the performance and being easily adjustable is nice.

Conclusion:

I think this thing is a bargain for $20ish bucks!

Pictures: (please ignore the white lint from a wipe lol!)

mouse_(1).thumb.jpg.72f872dd188dbe6c68d70e1e8ff5148b.jpg

mouse_(2).thumb.jpg.d24ed7ee89d6f2f8eb4980d353ec94e6.jpg

1488698055_mouse(3).thumb.jpg.7d677833ac4eb793c22dbbeb31ac3675.jpg

Product link: https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-Million-Adjustable-Comfortable-Programmable/dp/B0751D11BL/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=cobra+m711&qid=1597953368&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExQVpYWUdJUjgwRzlLJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNjkzOTIxMU02MEpCNjlDVkxPSSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNDAxMTEyRTg1OEoxRTRRTUtNJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

I got the same mouse for my PC and I love it (I got the K582 + M711 combo keyboard/mouse kit). I'm surprised at how wellboth the keyboard and mouse perform for $65 total. Redragon's software for the mouse (and the keyboard) is great too. You can reprogram every button on the mouse to do whatever you want, and even set macros. I set a macro for the front top mouse button to open the xbox game bar, and moved the dpi control to the back two buttons. For how little the mouse costs, it feels very high quality and has a lot of neat features you can't get on a lot of other mice for the same price.

Link to the keyboard/mouse combo here: https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-Mechanical-Keyboard-Programmable-Computer/dp/B07KC8TJ5K/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=redragon+k582+keyboard+mouse+combo&qid=1597957312&sr=8-4

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

Glad to see others like it it too! It's a pretty fantastic mouse for the price. I'm so happy I'm not even actively looking for a different one.