[AU] USED $40 1080p 23" TN display

mvitkun

http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/135-au-samsung-p2350/

If you live in that area then it seems like a pretty damn good deal.For $40 it doesn't even matter that it's a TN panel,provided it has no dead pixels,it's worth it.

Other things that might matter to you are

-The stock stand is pretty bad,in general not from being second hand.

*it is VESA mount compatible

-Only VGA and DVI,no HDMI

classifieds-13261-0-69210300-1393978207.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

No advertising here. You can get banned.

Not really sure if it counts as advertising if he is pointing out a good deal that is already in the classifieds. 

Not really sure if it counts as advertising if he is pointing out a good deal that is already in the classifieds. 

Still not allowed to advertise your classifieds. If you read the CoC it clearly states that you can't advertise or post anything here that is related to you such as an ebay link or any referral links. If he posted it in the classifieds, then people can go to the classifieds and see it. That's what that whole section is for. We don't want people advertising their crap here.

Still not allowed to advertise your classifieds. If you read the CoC it clearly states that you can't advertise or post anything here that is related to you such as an ebay link or any referral links. If he posted it in the classifieds, then people can go to the classifieds and see it. That's what that whole section is for. We don't want people advertising their crap here.

It is not his listing though.

"The internet is a series of tubes"

No advertising here. You can get banned.

It's not mine,I don't know the user,nor did I intend to help him sell the monitor.

I simply felt that the monitor was a good deal and wanted to make sure that people who don't scan the classified section on a daily basis are able to take advantage of this deal,especially since computer parts and accessories,along with most other luxury items are more costly in Australia.

I checked the CoC,and I checked the guidelines for posting in this sub forum prior to posting,I saw nothing against this.

Of course if a moderator wants to shut this thread down,or delete this thread,they can feel free to.

Again,I just felt that it was a great deal,and had it been in my area of Colorado,rather than in Australia,I'd have been there in the blink of an eye,as it wasn't in my area I decided to alert anybody on this forum who's in Australia so that they can take advantage of this opportunity to get 

A. a cheap 1080p monitor,as you still see tons of people on displays with much lower resolution and much worse quality.

B.a backup monitor,because as with all technology,monitors fail.Having a backup,especially one that cost $40 is a great idea

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

i prefare spending these $$ on a new monitor
like the 800$ g sync monitor ;)

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

i prefare spending these $$ on a new monitor

like the 800$ g sync monitor ;)

$800 on a monitor is way too much, unless it's professional grade.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I don't like the looks of these kind of monitors, big bezels and weird ugly stands.