Hello man

saphary
Go to solution Solved by Eschew,

Hey there! Warm welcome to the forums. 😁

5 minutes ago, saphary said:

Questions like who is the founder of the forum, what is the country of the forum founder.

Unsure who founded the forums (haven't been here that long), could be Linus? But as far as I know, the forums are run independent of Linus Media Group. Forum Admins here are colonel_mortis, Whiskers, Linus, and Luke. Linus and Luke are in Canada. colonel_mortis and Whiskers are in Europe, I think.

10 minutes ago, saphary said:

I felt like a foreigner for the first time I entered a foreign forum.

The forums draws in all sorts from all corners, but the majority of us use English. So long as you can read and write English, I think you'll be alright.

6 minutes ago, saphary said:

Also, do I get suspended if I use Google translate?

Nah, I think that's fine. If you'd like to read up on forum rules, there's the Community Standards. 👍

Hello, I came with a friend's recommendation from the forum Technopat Sosyal.  But there are things I want to know.  Questions like who is the founder of the forum, what is the country of the forum founder.  I felt like a foreigner for the first time I entered a foreign forum. Also, do I get suspended if I use Google translate?

Hey there! Warm welcome to the forums. 😁

5 minutes ago, saphary said:

Questions like who is the founder of the forum, what is the country of the forum founder.

Unsure who founded the forums (haven't been here that long), could be Linus? But as far as I know, the forums are run independent of Linus Media Group. Forum Admins here are colonel_mortis, Whiskers, Linus, and Luke. Linus and Luke are in Canada. colonel_mortis and Whiskers are in Europe, I think.

10 minutes ago, saphary said:

The forums draws in all sorts from all corners, but the majority of us use English. So long as you can read and write English, I think you'll be alright.

6 minutes ago, saphary said:

Also, do I get suspended if I use Google translate?

Nah, I think that's fine. If you'd like to read up on forum rules, there's the Community Standards. 👍

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

4 hours ago, saphary said:

Hello, I came with a friend's recommendation from the forum Technopat Sosyal.  But there are things I want to know.  Questions like who is the founder of the forum, what is the country of the forum founder.  I felt like a foreigner for the first time I entered a foreign forum. Also, do I get suspended if I use Google translate?

The forum is Owned and operated by LMG (Linus Media Group) Linus [Owner of LMG] and Luke are both Administrators of the forum.

LMG and the LTT Forum are located in Canada.

@Eschew has pretty much summed up the rest but I want to let you know that Google Translate is definitely allowed. All commentary and replies must be posted in English and if not they must be followed up with an English translation. If you cannot do this your comments may be removed and reminder sent to you to use English in the forum.

In short you will not have issues as long as you follow the Community Standards.

Kind regards,

SansVarnic

Forum Moderator

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

22 hours ago, saphary said:

No problem dude, they got people on here from all over the planet.

🙂