GPU or Motherboard issue?? (graphic glitches)

Pastorcasper 2.0

So I have had many pc problems. Mostly games crashing, lots of graphical glitches (artifacting, things changing colors, thing glowing really bright green, etc.), and sometimes my monitors just like black out, and the monitor are still on and working but no signal. When the last one happens I have to restart pc cause they nvr turn back on. Any guesses if these are because of the gpu or the motherboard? how would I be able to troubleshoot this without having extra hardware to try?

Hi, considering your PC is having graphics issues, have your tried updating or reinstalling your graphics driver?  Since you have a processor with integrated graphics, try booting the PC using your CPU's onboard graphics. If you see the issues are gone something related to your GPU is the problem. Sometimes it can be something as simple as a bad cable or connection. 

7 minutes ago, ToolMan said:

Hi, considering your PC is having graphics issues, have your tried updating or reinstalling your graphics driver?  Since you have a processor with integrated graphics, try booting the PC using your CPU's onboard graphics. If you see the issues are gone something related to your GPU is the problem. Sometimes it can be something as simple as a bad cable or connection. 

ive tried fully uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, updating and whatnot. and the only problem with trying onboard graphics, is that most of the problems occur when gaming except the blackscreen issue which i can't replicate on command and doesnt happen too often. I will see what i can do as far as troubleshooting with onboard graphics though thanks