Ryzen 5 3600x build

Pcnoob29

Budget (including currency): ₱100,000 ($2000)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: CS GO, AAA, Photoshop, Premiere Pro

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/99rWHB

Good day! 
This is my first build. It’s pretty early so I’m still working for it. For the mean time, I’m planning to play on 1080p 144hz and details on AAA games won’t really matter that much. Currently, there’s no good 2160p monitor available. BUT, I’m more concerned with the upgrade path that I have with the current parts. The 4k monitor I’m planning to upgrade to is this https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Lz448d/aoc-u2790vq-270-3840x2160-60-hz-monitor-u2790vq This ismy plan to go for a dual monitor set up around 2-3 years after my build. I’ll be hooking both monitors up with a stand. I’m just wondering if the 3600x will be able to hold up if I upgrade to a better gpu and a high resolution monitor. Thank you in advance!

Current System: Ryzen 7 3700X, Noctua NH L12 Ghost S1 Edition, 32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, MAG B550i Gaming Edge, 1TB WD SN550 NVME, SF750, RTX 3080 Founders Edition, Louqe Ghost S1

with this budget you are better off waiting for zen 3, ampere, and big navi. doesnt make sense if you are planning getting something this high end now only for it to be outperformed in just a few months.

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

15 minutes ago, Hymenopus_Coronatus said:

Hey, thank you for the parts list! I’ll look for it on local stores and I’ll update you with the price. I definitely agree, I guess I’ll just have to work more and save as much as I can until the newly released parts are settled.

9 minutes ago, Oswin said:

with this budget you are better off waiting for zen 3, ampere, and big navi. doesnt make sense if you are planning getting something this high end now only for it to be outperformed in just a few months.

I agree as well. I’ll just wait for release and make sure to save as much as I can. I’ll be back with a new parts list once the new parts have been released. Thank you! 

1 hour ago, Hymenopus_Coronatus said:

Quite an expensive placeholder, a used 1060 or rx 570 is what I would consider a placeholder, with this budget

16 minutes ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

Quite an expensive placeholder, a used 1060 or rx 570 is what I would consider a placeholder, with this budget

Oh yeah I just mean that its a placeholder in the list. Don't buy a 2080S as a placeholder GPU

Current System: Ryzen 7 3700X, Noctua NH L12 Ghost S1 Edition, 32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, MAG B550i Gaming Edge, 1TB WD SN550 NVME, SF750, RTX 3080 Founders Edition, Louqe Ghost S1

1 minute ago, Hymenopus_Coronatus said:

Oh yeah I just mean that its a placeholder in the list. Don't buy a 2080S as a placeholder GPU

Yeah that would’ve been bad in real life though 😂 

7 hours ago, Hymenopus_Coronatus said:

Is the 1660 super good? Or something cheaper like a 1650 super?

1 hour ago, Pcnoob29 said:

Is the 1660 super good? Or something cheaper like a 1650 super?

As a placeholder I’d go for a used RX570 or similar. Something cheap.

if you want to pay for a 1650S/1660S go ahead, but i wouldn’t spend that much on something temporary

2 minutes ago, Hymenopus_Coronatus said:

As a placeholder I’d go for a used RX570 or similar. Something cheap.

if you want to pay for a 1650S/1660S go ahead, but i wouldn’t spend that much on something temporary

Alright, thanks! 

10 hours ago, Pcnoob29 said:

Hey, thank you for the parts list! I’ll look for it on local stores and I’ll update you with the price. I definitely agree, I guess I’ll just have to work more and save as much as I can until the newly released parts are settled.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QzVgV7

this is the new list, most of the parts that you chose were not available in local stores. and the placeholder that I chose is a rx 570. It’s actually priced pretty well, ₱88,605.00 without the peripherals. 

3 minutes ago, Pcnoob29 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QzVgV7

this is the new list, most of the parts that you chose were not available in local stores. and the placeholder that I chose is a rx 570. It’s actually priced pretty well, ₱88,605.00 without the peripherals. 

Looks good to me!