How to Download

Rokysa

Can someone tell me how to download bluetooth/ download link because my pc doesnt have one

You need a Bluetooth controller. (Physical item) 

If your PC doesn't have Bluetooth you can buy a USB Bluetooth adapter for like $15. 

It's not just something you can download if your PC doesn't have it.

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

I see no one else gave you a link for a bluetooth adapter, so here you go - Mpow BH298A

CPU: I5 3740 @3.2GHz || GPU: GT 1030 || KEYBOARD+MOUSE: Redragon S101 combo || MONITOR: HP 22cwa || (its a potato pc)

8 minutes ago, areogen said:

I see no one else gave you a link for a bluetooth adapter, so here you go - Mpow BH298A

You just linked a bluetooth receiver for a car......

THIS is a bluetooth USB receiver which OP needs for a PC:

https://smile.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Receiver-Keyboards-Controllers-USB-BT400/dp/B00DJ83070/

Edit:

If they want data/sound to/from the PC and another device.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

You just linked a bluetooth receiver for a car......

THIS is a bluetooth USB receiver which OP needs for a PC:

https://smile.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Receiver-Keyboards-Controllers-USB-BT400/dp/B00DJ83070/

It works with pcs too. I own that Mpow one and a cheaper one Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver

CPU: I5 3740 @3.2GHz || GPU: GT 1030 || KEYBOARD+MOUSE: Redragon S101 combo || MONITOR: HP 22cwa || (its a potato pc)

4 minutes ago, areogen said:

It works with pcs too. I own that Mpow one and a cheaper one Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver

You cannot hook up one of those to a 3.5mm jack on a PC and transfer data/files/etc from your phone to the PC or vice versa AND you need bluetooth on the PC already to use it for wired earbuds.

Edit:

But without OP's input as to if they want to transmit sound only from the PC to bluetooth earbuds or data and sound we can't know for sure which they need but the safe bet is to go with something that can do both for the same price.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

You cannot hook up one of those to a 3.5mm jack on a PC and transfer data/files/etc from your phone to the PC or vice versa AND you need bluetooth on the PC already to use it for wired earbuds.

Ok. You probably know more than me.