Bose Quietcomfort 15 Vs Sennheiser Momentum

Troglodyte

Just something to listen to music off my phone, I have a fairly mobile lifestyle. I would just go somewhere and try them both out but I'm in a rural area. Don't really care for IEM's but open to suggestions.

ATH-M50's :) 

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

I'd go Momentums.

In that price range I'd also consider the Bowers and Wilkins P7. They fold, so they're a little easier to store when out and about.

Something about the Bose just looks...cheap. I'm sure they sound great but aesthetics definitely plays a part in my purchases.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I'd go Momentums.

In that price range I'd also consider the Bowers and Wilkins P7. They fold, so they're a little easier to store when out and about.

Something about the Bose just looks...cheap. I'm sure they sound great but aesthetics definitely plays a part in my purchases.

Bose ae2 is a good looking decent sounding pair of headphones. They are only $150. I would highly recommend them.

Bose ae2 is a good looking decent sounding pair of headphones. They are only $150. I would highly recommend them.

I loved the way the momentums sounded at the store so much I impulse purchased one, even though I went in not expecting much.

The qc15's noise cancellation is really quite amazing but I'm the kind of person who cannot trust himself to remember to keep a triple A battery handy for his headphones so I'd lean towards momentum or momentum on ears. they sounds great as well.

the only issue I have with the on ears is that they aren't as comfortable to me due to the way the design sits on top of the ear lobes. some people dont mind though

The qc15's noise cancellation is really quite amazing but I'm the kind of person who cannot trust himself to remember to keep a triple A battery handy for his headphones so I'd lean towards momentum or momentum on ears. they sounds great as well.

the only issue I have with the on ears is that they aren't as comfortable to me due to the way the design sits on top of the ear lobes. some people dont mind though

I second this.

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

Thanks guys, I ordered some Momentums