Anyone who owns the NZXT H510 Elite?

Hey! First post here :)

Im looking at upgrading my 6yr old pc and I haven't paid too much attention to case designs up until recently. Fell in love with the H510 Elite design but reading about how the GPU or CPU suffer. My plan is to get the X63 cooler and front mount. Does anyone who already owns this case have any regrets? 

The alternative im looking at is the Meshify C, my goal is to get a white/black theme going :)

Any advice would be awesome! Thanks!

Hey PJ, Welcome to the forums!

It all depends on what hardware you're trying to cool and how far you wanna push it, as well as what temperature you are comfortable operating at. Most people here are enthusiast, and so we will tell you to go for the option that gives you the best performance (in this case the Meshify C). 

What's your system build?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

4 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Hey PJ, Welcome to the forums!

It all depends on what hardware you're trying to cool and how far you wanna push it, as well as what temperature you are comfortable operating at. Most people here are enthusiast, and so we will tell you to go for the option that gives you the best performance (in this case the Meshify C). 

What's your system build?

That makes sense :) Id be using the PC mainly for a workstation (Adobe suite, fl studio, pro tools etc), light gaming (Tomb raider, forza, fifa etc). Im also planning on waiting a few months before building for the next gen processors and gpus. but as a rough idea this would be an ideal build.

19 minutes ago, TheRealPJ said:

That makes sense :) Id be using the PC mainly for a workstation (Adobe suite, fl studio, pro tools etc), light gaming (Tomb raider, forza, fifa etc). Im also planning on waiting a few months before building for the next gen processors and gpus. but as a rough idea this would be an ideal build.

hewwo i would avoid getting the H510e just because of the thermals on it, it is good looking but the airflow is very sub par i would advice to get a Phanteks p300a/p400a NR600 Fractal Design meshify c or the  BeQuiet! 500dx

also there is a better deal on a power supply on ca PCPP its a revolution DF 650w its a good unit for the price

and lastly i would get another aio that performs a bit better than the X63 ie the (Arctic Liquid Freezer II or the  EVGA CLC)

ASTRAY NOIR

CPU

Ryzen 5 3600

Cooler

Corsair H100I PRO

RAM

PNY XLR-8 EPIC-X DDR4-3200 CL16 32GB

GPU

ASUS ROG RTX 2070

STORAGE

SAMSUNG 850 EVO, 2xSEAGATE BARRACUDA PRO 1TB,A2000 1TB

Case

NZXT H500 

PSU

Enermax Revolution DF 650W

MONITOR

MSI MAG272,LG 22MP68BQ,DELL D2015H

PERIPHIRALS

Ducky One 2 (HORIZON) || Glorious Model O- Pink || G305 || Razer Nari Essential || HyperX Cloud II

50 minutes ago, truecrafting said:

hewwo i would avoid getting the H510e just because of the thermals on it, it is good looking but the airflow is very sub par i would advice to get a Phanteks p300a/p400a NR600 Fractal Design meshify c or the  BeQuiet! 500dx

also there is a better deal on a power supply on ca PCPP its a revolution DF 650w its a good unit for the price

and lastly i would get another aio that performs a bit better than the X63 ie the (Arctic Liquid Freezer II or the  EVGA CLC)

Im not a big fan of the p300a, 500dx is now a contender lol, the other option I was considering was the corsair crystal 460x.

Ill take a look into that PSU recommendation! :)

I like the aesthetic of the x63, i wanted to keep that. This is gonna be a deskpiece so I want something that looks very appealing 

1 minute ago, TheRealPJ said:

Im not a big fan of the p300a, 500dx is now a contender lol, the other option I was considering was the corsair crystal 460x.

Ill take a look into that PSU recommendation! :)

I like the aesthetic of the x63, i wanted to keep that. This is gonna be a deskpiece so I want something that looks very appealing 

alright up to u on that aio part HAPPY BUILDING GOOD PERSON

ASTRAY NOIR

CPU

Ryzen 5 3600

Cooler

Corsair H100I PRO

RAM

PNY XLR-8 EPIC-X DDR4-3200 CL16 32GB

GPU

ASUS ROG RTX 2070

STORAGE

SAMSUNG 850 EVO, 2xSEAGATE BARRACUDA PRO 1TB,A2000 1TB

Case

NZXT H500 

PSU

Enermax Revolution DF 650W

MONITOR

MSI MAG272,LG 22MP68BQ,DELL D2015H

PERIPHIRALS

Ducky One 2 (HORIZON) || Glorious Model O- Pink || G305 || Razer Nari Essential || HyperX Cloud II