Help with choosing a itx case (all cases under usd $80)

AnimeFreeFan

I went to our local pc part shop with my dad we found a few cases for itx under usd$85 (RM$200).

But still not sure what to pick, 

CoolerMaster Elite 110 

CoolerMaster Elite 130 

CoolerMaster MasterBox NR200 (arrives in 3 weeks)

Silverstone Sugo SG13B 

Silverstone RVZ03-W RGB edit ; $210.00RM

Fractal Design Core 500 

Cougar QBX

Cougar QBX Kaze (display set) 

Nk ii (Chinese case) 

Corsair 250D (last 2 left) 

N-case M1 V4- $650. 00 RM (Very expensive) 

A little advice would help. Thanks. 

Edited by AnimeFreeFan
Forgot to price the rvz03

Watching isekai anime makes me wish that I could disappear into another world. 

Favorite anime : that time i got reincarnated as a slime 

11 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Cougar qbx would be my pick.

I was thinking of the core 500 so I could have a Blu-ray player, I still got so many studio chibi Blu-ray discs to watch. 

4 minutes ago, AnimeFreeFan said:

I was thinking of the core 500 so I could have a Blu-ray player, I still got so many studio chibi Blu-ray discs to watch. 

The QX can hold a slim ODD, I'm not sure if you can get slin ODD's in blu ray varieties anymore. 

What are your priorities in an ITX cases? Size? Hardware support? Portability? Minimalist design?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

6 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

The QX can hold a slim ODD, I'm not sure if you can get slin ODD's in blu ray varieties anymore. 

What are your priorities in an ITX cases? Size? Hardware support? Portability? Minimalist design?

Hmm, one that won't cook me in my room? 

I need a optical drive for schoolwork (need to hand in disc for homework) 

Not too big if possible. 

I was looking at the core 500 and elite 130 looks like can fit alot. 

43 minutes ago, AnimeFreeFan said:

Not too big if possible. 

What's your syste, build? If it's an "office/scholl PC" either one of those would be perfectly adequate for the job. But if it's a "gaming/portable PC", I'd look at smaller/more ventilated options. 

It's too bad they dont have the RVZ02 or ML08, it's the same form factor as the RVZ03 but has the slim ODD option just like the QBX. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, AnimeFreeFan said:

Not too big if possible. 

Temperature is gonna depend on the parts you put in there not the case.

Plenty of usb disk drives out there which allows you a lot more options

The cougar is amongst the smallest but does not compromise on airflow which is why I really like it

8 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Temperature is gonna depend on the parts you put in there not the case.

Plenty of usb disk drives out there which allows you a lot more options

The cougar is amongst the smallest but does not compromise on airflow which is why I really like it

I see, I prefer having the odd in the case less clutter on my table, I'm sharing my computer table with my brothers as in more then 1 we're using a refurbished dinning table as a PC table. 

Just now, AnimeFreeFan said:

I see, I prefer having the odd in the case less clutter on my table, I'm sharing my computer table with my brothers as in more then 1 we're using a refurbished dinning table as a PC table. 

You don't have to keep it on the table as they are just usb plug in. But if you like the other cases more then go for it.

49 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

What's your syste, build? If it's an "office/scholl PC" either one of those would be perfectly adequate for the job. But if it's a "gaming/portable PC", I'd look at smaller/more ventilated options. 

It's too bad they dont have the RVZ02 or ML08, it's the same form factor as the RVZ03 but has the slim ODD option just like the QBX. 

Yeah I know what you mean, the shopkeeper said because they were of the same type he didn't want to bring in too many of the same types. 

24 minutes ago, AnimeFreeFan said:

Yeah I know what you mean, the shopkeeper said because they were of the same type he didn't want to bring in too many of the same types. 

Understandable, they're nearly identical, though Silverstone changed the internal layout to make them more suited to certain users. The RVZ 03 currently fits the best in the market people shopping for cases are looking for. 

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

What's your system, build?

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

Understandable, they're nearly identical, though Silverstone changed the internal layout to make them more suited to certain users. The RVZ 03 currently fits the best in the market people shopping for cases are looking for. 

Not sure yet, can't decide between ryzen R5 3600 and R7 3700x price difference of usd$79 the only thing confirmed is evga Rtx2070 super xc.