Which true wireless earbuds to get?

Hey all

I've been wanting to get a pair of true wireless headphones for a while, and I've decided now is the time to buy them. 

I'm trying to stay fairly low budget, I'm looking to pay around 20-30 euro for them.

The headphones I've been looking at are the Xiaomi Redmi Airports, coming in at 20 euros online. 

Do you any of y'all recommend something else? 

I'm mostly just going for decent sound quality and ease of use. 

Cheers!

Honestly if you're going for ease-of-use then get wired ones :D

But anyway, in all seriousness: as for your suggestion - I've heard quite good things about Xiaomi's tech, though I've never used any of their ear buds.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

Anything 30 euros and true wireless is probably going to sound like trash to be fair

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop 

On 7/27/2020 at 6:50 PM, HM-2 said:

Anything 30 euros and true wireless is probably going to sound like trash to be fair

I know a lot of people on this forum are hardcore audiophiles, but I'm really just looking to buy a no hassle headset for everyday use. 

48 minutes ago, Supportsneedlove said:

I know a lot of people on this forum are hardcore audiophiles, but I'm really just looking to buy a no hassle headset for everyday use. 

So if you can push the budget slightly, look at the Shure SE112K (sometimes as cheap as £40 here in the UK) or Sony WI-C310 (which you might get within budget). They're not "true wireless" but they're about as good as you'll get around this price point. If you absolutely, positively have to have true wireless, then maybe try the Anker Soundcore Life P2 which seem to be reasonably well regarded and sit at a similar price point.

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop