Lian Li case upgrading front panel

Elvara

Hi

I have an old case from Lian Li the B25F it's from 2010 when I bought the rest of my build and I was supposed to upgrade a while ago but well except for graphic card and HDD, SSD. I still have my i7 1st gen....

Anyway I'm looking to change the build but I want to keep the case because it looks great, it's fully in aluminium and I don't like the case were you can see what's inside, the RGB was always distracting to me.

My problem is just with the front panel connector are usb 2.0 and I would like to change them to usb 3.0258212755_lianlib25f2.thumb.png.a13625b03acd5c75ec13205a0eae7b55.png1936331704_lianlib25f.thumb.png.fd65698bac59464eeb0fd0246743ae68.png

and as you can see even if each connector as a dedicated cable to the motherboard, it's all fused in that plastic piece. I checked Lian Li website for accesories that could help but the only front panel you can get is for a specific case. I know they did a usb 3.0 version of my case B25S but that still doesn't help to find what I want. So I'm coming here for help because I'm not sure what can I do, leave those and use one of my 5.25 bay to install a front panel i/o from any brand, well what would be the best thing to do? I'm in Europe by the way.
I also have another questions about the fans in the case, they are still working but that's some 10 years old fans, I was thinking switching them for some Noctua fans, I have 3x 120mm 2 at the front and 1 in the back and there's 2 x 140mm at the top, any advice for me?

-Moved to Case Modding and Other Mods-

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

5 hours ago, Elvara said:

-SNIP-

The easiest would be to get a drop in 3.5" or 5.25" expansion to get USB 3.0, if a direct replacement from Lian Li is not available. It is difficult but if you want you could take apart that housing to gain access to the USB 2.0 port and buy a separate USB 3.0 panel mount to replace the USB 2.0 section, assuming it is not all on a single PCB. 

▷ Lian Li BZ-U02U3B Multimedia Panel - Black | OcUK

Thanks I thought, I would have no other choice, I found something on amazon and it's exactly the same color and aluminium brushed finish. Anything about my case fan age? replace or just keep them until they die.

5 hours ago, Elvara said:

Thanks I thought, I would have no other choice, I found something on amazon and it's exactly the same color and aluminium brushed finish. Anything about my case fan age? replace or just keep them until they die.

If the fans are serving their purpose and not noisy I'd say they will work but having pressure optimized fans to pull air through the front grill will help a little bit. If you have a radiator or heatsink cooler those would see the most benefit.  

I guess I'll wait for after I've made my upgrade, the cpu has always been running pretty cool with my noctua NH-U12P SE2 and the airflow is still pretty good. I just feel like it's a bad time to upgrade a lot of online shop I use are out of stock or the price seems higher than before.