anywhere where ican buy cpu or motherboard on finance/klarna with no interest

i was wondering if there was any shops or websites which have a finance option like klarna to buy a cpu (i5 9600kf) or motherboard preferably in a bundle but seperately too with no interest at all (for religeous reasons). Ive came accross websites like ebuyer and novatech and some more but they all have a klarna option but it always says this method of payment is not available. Novatech nearly worked until i realized the only interest free option required me to pay $50 a month and that was too expensive. please help.

Just save up for the parts and then buy them? If 50 a month is too expensive then saving up for the parts is pretty much the only option. That and by the time you have enough for a cpu+board ryzen 4000 will have launched and you will be good to go.

Also if this is for pure gaming just get a 3100+b450 board cheaper and actually better due to the 2 extra threads of headroom which the 9600 doesn't have. Either way don't get a 9600kf as it's already not enough for gaming today and will only get far worse very quickly with the new consoles whilst a 3100 will hold on a bit longer but has a lot of upgrade options on the platform for pretty cheap which the intel side does not.

Are you paying using klarna?

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

• 2 months later...

Hey guys just joined. I would love some advice on finding a good cpu. I have been struggling to actually a little bit since the pandemic started and we were stuck at home without any decent work options. It has been not a very easy few months even with the financial support the government has been providing. Because of that I have been looking online for different information regarding different financial support options and I was lucky enough to find this really cool website that kind of helped m out in regards to information. If you guys want you can check it here: moneyexpert.com. Hopefully it will be useful for you guys as well.