Looking for a simple headphone amp

Melchio

Hi, i'm looking for an amp for my audio technica ath m50..that's what i need

at least 2 imput ports

a little bit of equalizer or a bass boost 

maximun budget 160€ (less is better!!) 

When i use pc it's ok but with consoles i have to connect headphones directly on tv..it sucks :x

So more than an Amp, you want something that can connect to consoles to use your Headphones?

Or I guess you could plug an amp to the TV and get the sound that way.  If that is all you need, I think the Fiio E6 may be your cheapest option.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

You shouldn't need an amp for M50s

yep but link headphones directly on tv it's obscene..i'm looking for a device (amp?!) to support 2/3 audio sources and use hedphones

So more than an Amp, you want something that can connect to consoles to use your Headphones?

Or I guess you could plug an amp to the TV and get the sound that way.  If that is all you need, I think the Fiio E6 may be your cheapest option.

I thought about fiioe09 but has only 1 line imput :/...i don't want to use audio splitter

I thought about fiioe09 but has only 1 line imput :/...i don't want to use audio splitter

The thing is that for plugging on the consoles, is gonna need to have optical inputs (both the Xbox and the PS3 have optical outputs, they do not have coaxial outputs and I think only the xbox 360 have stereo RCA outputs, so you gonna need the optical), and that would be a DAC/AMP combo, that is going to cost much more.

If you use the Fiio E6, it just plugs in line with your headphone's cables and you can plug it in your PC, your TV, your Phone and would help the problem you have right now when you connect the headphones directly to the TV.

If you use the Fiio E6, it just plugs in line with your headphone's cables and you can plug it in your PC, your TV, your Phone and would help the problem you have right now when you connect the headphones directly to the TV.

ok, get it..but many review says that e6 has a cheap feedback, i want something much better for my AT.

Then is not gonna be cheap. :P

at the end may i have to buy a regular hifi amp? 

I guess that'd fix your problems.   But is not an HiFi Amp, you want an AV receiver with a headphone output.  Not all amps have the inputs to connect the consoles.