Gigabyte Aorus B450 Elite

Ryzen 9 3900x

Tridentz 3200 32Gb

WDblue SSD 500Gb

MSI RTX2070 super Gaming X

NZXT Kraken x73 

9x Antec Prizm RGB 120mm

The build is completed and have no problem beside the RGB Fusion 2.0

Every time I set the Antec RGB via RGB Fusion, The Software seem laggy, and my friend told me every time he use the software it took a long time for the software to run or make any change.

I Wonder any fix for this or any alternative way to control the Antec RGB fans?

what we tried is uninstall Visual Basic C++ 2010, Reinstall RGB Fusion.

Generally I've found RGB Fusion to be incredibly unreliable all the time, even before 2.0, so I'm not surprised you're having trouble with it. If possible I'd just recommend you use some other software, like OpenRGB (I suggest it mainly because it's open source).

> Moved to Programs, Apps, and Websites

My experience with Gigabyte's RGB Fusion has not been great. I've had nothing but problems with it since I got my Gigabyte GTX1080Ti.... 3 years ago!!!! How they have not been able to make a decent bit of software to control RGB yet is beyond me.

I've honestly just given up on it. Got to a point where I was able to disable the RGB on the graphics card and have left it like that and not even attempted to open the program since for fear of angering the Gigabyte Gods and being punished with RGB that I cannot control.

If you can use an alternative program for controlling the RGB.

Edited by Spotty

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450