Monitor Losing Signal When Windows Loads Started by GOTKVM, Today, 08:22 PM

Hi, I recently removed my cmos battery and replaced it with a new one. I have also add more ram to the pc but after all this my pc would boot and I would see the windows loading screen and just before I see the lock screen the monitor justs loses signal for no reason. Please help as this is very urgent for me. I also forgot to add that the first time i booted the pc i saw a BSOD which wrote inaccessible boot drive and after the restart the problem started occuring.

Specs:

Dell Optiplex 780 with Seagate barracuda 1tb, Kingsmax ddr3 ram. these were the only additional parts i added. there is also a gpu that I dont know anything about other than that its AMD a very old radeon something.

12 hours ago, GOTKVM said:

that I dont know anything about other than that its AMD a very old radeon something.

can you look at it?

specs? i know you judt replaced it but clear the cmos.

try with one stick.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

This sounds specifically like a gpu problem, so Knowing exactly what video card and drivers are used could matter

an old optix like that should be running intel.  Does the same problem happen with the iGPU?  Another point where is the video cable plugged in?  The motherboard or the gpu?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.