Finally completed my rig... For now

Escapenz

After months of slowly getting the parts i wanted to get my rig how i want i have now completed it. I am honestly over the moon with it (bar the dust :P re-gibing my house and its becoming a daily task to try keep it clean), sadly my most beloved part the Cryorig A40 AIO pump gave up and i had to replace with the x73 but now my 3900x is running cooler than ever. May not be the best rig around or look the coolest but its just how i want it :) Hope everyone has a great day

pc1.jpg

pc2.jpg

CPU - I9 10900 | CPU Cooler - Corsair Hydro Series H100x AIO | Motherboard -  Aorus B460 PRO AC | RAM -G.SKILL Ripjaw V series 4x8GB 2666MHZ | Graphics Card - Gigabyte RTX 3070  | Power Supply - Cooler Master 650w  | Storage -  Working on a new Spicy 

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Mostly looks nice! You can make it look even better by cable managing that cable on the bottom a bit more.. It'd be quite easy to do! :D

I love everything about it except the GPU cable, that drives me insane! Lol. Is it possible to run it through one of the grommets at the back and snake it between the GPU corner and the GPU support? It would probably improve the cosmetics drastically around the GPU. And forgive my ignorance but what is that top AORUS card? M.2 card?

1 hour ago, Ravendarat said:

I love everything about it except the GPU cable, that drives me insane! Lol. Is it possible to run it through one of the grommets at the back and snake it between the GPU corner and the GPU support? It would probably improve the cosmetics drastically around the GPU. And forgive my ignorance but what is that top AORUS card? M.2 card?

Most likely could do that to the cable. Yes it is a M.2 card, currently just 2 drives in it but it scales near prefect. Also its just been using as my Steam games drive and its amazing how quick it is.

CPU - I9 10900 | CPU Cooler - Corsair Hydro Series H100x AIO | Motherboard -  Aorus B460 PRO AC | RAM -G.SKILL Ripjaw V series 4x8GB 2666MHZ | Graphics Card - Gigabyte RTX 3070  | Power Supply - Cooler Master 650w  | Storage -  Working on a new Spicy 

22 minutes ago, Escapenz said:

Most likely could do that to the cable. Yes it is a M.2 card, currently just 2 drives in it but it scales near prefect. Also its just been using as my Steam games drive and its amazing how quick it is.

Ok so I dont know about this for sure but unless you have m.2 gen 4 drives, would you not be better to swap the gpu to slot one and move the m.2 down to the slot the gpu currently occupies? Or am I off base on that? Its just the way I had understood it before

1 hour ago, Ravendarat said:

Ok so I dont know about this for sure but unless you have m.2 gen 4 drives, would you not be better to swap the gpu to slot one and move the m.2 down to the slot the gpu currently occupies? Or am I off base on that? Its just the way I had understood it before

You are correct but I was having massive issue with it down in the bottom slot. So I moved the gpu down and it’s running same as the top slot (actually a bit better as I have over clocked it now) 

also my guess cable routing for gpu a pain in case?

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC