NSFW but hilarious

Lays

We use our ISP because there is no other option. Like I have said around 15 times seemingly. Sure, maybe we could get a non-cable ISP, but I prefer not to have a 1/1 internet connection.

We don't reply 100% to what you have said, cause we for one can't take you seriously with that username. What are you 12? And for two, we just think you're a retard. You seriously can't seemingly rap your head around the fact that there are no other options.

As to @Lays' situation, if he was to boycot Comcast and use Clear, Comcast would just buy Clear. Like seriously. Have you no idea how much money these companies have? There is literally no way to stop a monopoly unless the government steps in.

Gigabit microwave links exist you know. There ARE other options, you just havent looked hard enough.

Gigabit microwave links exist you know. There ARE other options, you just havent looked hard enough.

Dear fucking lord. I can't even with how much cancer and aids you have given me

@xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt I literally just created this account to tell you that you are retarted.

cereal_guy_spitting_by_rober_raik-d4clu6

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

You are disregarding my posts because of a string of characters I have chosen to identify myself?

yes, if you have the mental ineptitude to realize that the words and phrases following are idiotic.  YOLO (you only live once, too many times for someone who says it), SWAG(real gangsta, huh?),  420BlazeIt (anyone who says this is obviously too high to be of any use to society)

A screen name can say a lot about a person, mine came from a nickname i got in the marines.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

yes, if you have the mental ineptitude to realize that the words and phrases following.  YOLO (you only live once, too many times for someone who says it), SWAG(real gangsta, huh?),  420BlazeIt (any one who says this is obviously too high to be of any use)

A screen name can say a lot about a person, mine came from a nickname i got in the marines.

:D scfw.png

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

This is starting to remind me of the BF3 forums when trolls invaded and people just cracked. Oh, US ISPs, how I loath you and how I envy ISPs from other nations, especially South Korea. Well, at least I'm not dealing with dial-up anymore. The horror...

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

You are disregarding my posts because of a string of characters I have chosen to identify myself?

I have realised the error ive made in responding to this thread. Most of the people on this forum are children (under 18) and more than likely use whatever ISP their parents pick, as they are the ones paying the bill.

Did I once mention my satisfaction or dissatisfaction with my ISP? No.

I'm simply stating that any reasonably mature person would know all of the things associated with those terms and would want to disassociate themselves from it.

Your name literally screams American, Less than 13 years of age, has probably never smoked cannabis in their life and very very naive. I'm willing to bet you're maybe in your late 20s early 30s? With some kind of superiority complex with the idea that "Oh my God, everyone in society sucks except me, why is everyone so stupid?". If that's not how you mean to come across that's what we see and if you don't want to come across like that I would recommend changing your name, profile picture and your attitude.

I'm not disregarding your posts because of your name, I'm disregarding your posts because of your overall attitude towards this forum.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Your name literally screams American

Hey now hey now. What's wrong with us Americans?  :o

I'm joking of course 

Yay another topic to rage/facepalm about every single post @xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt makes!

No but seriously :| change your name.

His name shows exactly who to avoid talking to in a thread.  

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Hey now hey now. What's wrong with us Americans?  :o

I'm joking of course 

Nothing :P but it's usually American kids into all that kind of thing since it's shown on your media a lot more, keyword being kids.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

What if I told you that other options simply aren't available? What if I told you that some people can't afford 4G/3G internet? I really shouldn't feed a troll, but I have 4 words for you.

You. Are. Simply. Retarded.

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

So what your saying we should do is boycott all ISPs because we're paying too much for shitty service and then just use mobile Internet connections 2g/3g/4g that are slower and pay more for the connection? It's not like it will stop the major ISPs either because they will buy the mobile company's. The only way to stop this tyranny is for the American government to create a bill that would stop company's from doing this. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND ALL THE OPTIONS OTHER THAN THESE MAJOR ISPs ARE WORSE AND THERES NOTHING WE CAN DO BY OURSELVES WITHOUT GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION. Now I need to return to the problems with ISPs and mobile company's in my country. Oh f***ing Canada!

Current PC: Chimera, Because AMD and Nvidia belong together

| CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P | RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866 | Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP600 256 GB SSD, 2x Seagate 1TB 7200RPM HDD | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750ti 2GB SC | Case: CM N600 | PSU: Corsair CX 600W(Overkill but I was originaly planning for a 970) | Moniter: BenQ GL2460HM 60Hz 24" |

Left five, Don't cut, Be brave.