Does RTX 2060 super support any free sync monitor

ichihgo

Does Nvidia RTX 2060 super can support the freesync 2 on gigabyte CV27F ?

Just now, Eigenvektor said:

You could check this list:

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/g-sync-monitors/specs/

They also include gsync compatible monitors. Otherwise I would check reviews for the monitor, see if they mention it.

I checked Tom's hardware review they said it did, but can I take thier word for sure ? Orlr should I go for AMD ?

3 minutes ago, ichihgo said:

I checked Tom's hardware review they said it did, but can I take thier word for sure ? Orlr should I go for AMD ?

you can take their word

43 minutes ago, ichihgo said:

If you're not set on the 1060S, get the 5700 XT. It's faster, cheaper and supports free sync guaranteed.

39 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

If you're not set on the 1060S, get the 5700 XT. It's faster, cheaper and supports free sync guaranteed.

It's just this my second AMD card in a row that fail, I just feel like I can't trust the AMD any more 

37 minutes ago, ichihgo said:

It's just this my second AMD card in a row that fail, I just feel like I can't trust the AMD any more 

Card failures are random - I've had plenty of Nvidia cards fail - that's why warranties exist, so you can replace it at no expense to the end user. If your card last past the warranty period, then you also have nothing to complain about - both AMD and Nvidia rate their cards for 3 years of use before failure becomes expected and hence the warranty is usually 3 years.