How to get this case rgb to work with my a320m s2h?

Poopsicle
Go to solution Solved by Jack0f5pades,

According to that amazon listing, the case comes with a controller that changes the lights based on the 5v 3 pin addressable RGB header on your board. Only problem is, the a320m-s2h doesn't have an addressable RGB header. If you want to change the colors, you'll have to make use of the reset switch connector, or upgrade your board.

On a side note, the a320m-s2h is a good board for extreme budget systems, but considering the fact that you're running a 3rd gen Ryzen chip in a first gen board, which wasn't even supposed to be compatible, I'd recommend upgrading your board to one that has better power delivery, upgrade paths, and an addressable RGB header to make your fans work correctly

So these are my specs.

Ryzen 7 3700x

Rx570 8gb
TridentZ 3200mhz ram
500w psu
Montech air x argb case - https://www.amazon.com/Montech-Air-ARGB-Mid-Tower-Pre-Installed/dp/B084Q8PHPW

Bios - F50(Latest)

Ok so I need help with the rgb fans, i cant seem to change their colors since they wont pop up on any software like asus aura sync and yes i installed the gigabyte app center. I get the lights to turn on yet they just spin rainbow which is ugly. I plugged a 4 pin connector coming from the rgb panel into my mobo fan header. Is that wrong? I dont know what to do with the molex since i dont think my mobo supports that or vgb or whatever its called. Plus theres a led sw on the fpl ( front panel connector) that should be in but i havent tried that yet unless i unplug the reset sw. I ask anyone for help, thanks!

According to that amazon listing, the case comes with a controller that changes the lights based on the 5v 3 pin addressable RGB header on your board. Only problem is, the a320m-s2h doesn't have an addressable RGB header. If you want to change the colors, you'll have to make use of the reset switch connector, or upgrade your board.

On a side note, the a320m-s2h is a good board for extreme budget systems, but considering the fact that you're running a 3rd gen Ryzen chip in a first gen board, which wasn't even supposed to be compatible, I'd recommend upgrading your board to one that has better power delivery, upgrade paths, and an addressable RGB header to make your fans work correctly