Android to IOS whatsapp transfer

ScottWood

Has anyone managed to do this? 

the only thing i can find is paid software which im not sure i should trust. 

Laptop Macbook Pro 15" 2018 With Touchbar
CPU  AMD Threadripper 1950X Motherboard Asus Zenith Extreme Ram G.Skill Trident Z RGB 64GB (8x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz GPUs 2X MSI 1080TI Seahawk X  Case Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Storage  Corsair NX 400GB Pcie SSD / Samsung 850 Evo 1TB / WD 4TB HDD(W/Optane) PSU Evga SuperNova G2 1600W Cooling  EK Phoenix TR4  Keyboard Corsair Vengance K95 Rgb Cherry MX Blue Mouse  Logitech G502 Lightspeed W/ Powerplay Sounds Corsair SP 2500 / Beyerdynamic DT990 / Schiit Stack  Display  2X Acer Predator X34p 3440X1440

only thing i can think of doing would be screenshooting some conversations you need to keep and putting them in a folder or something 🤷

@Johnny-Boi or DM me on discord

@King of Reeeeee Land#9814  

PC is a work in progress, open to any tips and suggestions with ways listed above 😉

Just access on a PC and go from there.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

11 minutes ago, NineEyeRon said:

Just access on a PC and go from there.

I Wouldnt know where to start with this, havent had an iphone in years so im kind of lost when it comes to accessing it via a pc  

CPU  AMD Threadripper 1950X Motherboard Asus Zenith Extreme Ram G.Skill Trident Z RGB 64GB (8x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz GPUs 2X MSI 1080TI Seahawk X  Case Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Storage  Corsair NX 400GB Pcie SSD / Samsung 850 Evo 1TB / WD 4TB HDD(W/Optane) PSU Evga SuperNova G2 1600W Cooling  EK Phoenix TR4  Keyboard Corsair Vengance K95 Rgb Cherry MX Blue Mouse  Logitech G502 Lightspeed W/ Powerplay Sounds Corsair SP 2500 / Beyerdynamic DT990 / Schiit Stack  Display  2X Acer Predator X34p 3440X1440

22 minutes ago, ScottWood said:

I Wouldnt know where to start with this, havent had an iphone in years so im kind of lost when it comes to accessing it via a pc  

ohhhh, i misread the post, do you have the phone yet? also you can get whatsapp on ios, it's not ideal if you really want those green bubbles, but i think you can transfer that data if you just use whatsapp.

PC is a work in progress, open to any tips and suggestions with ways listed above 😉

Just now, Johnny-Boi said:

ohhhh, i misread the post, do you have the phone yet? also you can get whatsapp on ios, it's not ideal if you really want those green bubbles, but i think you can transfer that data if you just use whatsapp.

I didnt make myself clear ahah I want to transfer my chat history, only thing i can find is this https://www.backuptrans.com/android-whatsapp-transfer.html but it seems pretty dodgy. 

@ScottWood seems kinda sketchy, also i think that when you start up the iphone, and put the sim card in it lets you transfer all data to the iphone

22 minutes ago, Johnny-Boi said:

@ScottWood seems kinda sketchy, also i think that when you start up the iphone, and put the sim card in it lets you transfer all data to the iphone

it lets you transfer everything but whatsapp conversation :/

20 minutes ago, ScottWood said:

it lets you transfer everything but whatsapp conversation :/

oh no, i'll do some research tonight

10 hours ago, ScottWood said:

You can access WhatsApp on a PC.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

WhatsApp on Android uses Google Drive to backup, while it uses iCloud on iOS. You can't migrate chats. Same applies to Viber as well.

Best you can do and hope for is to login on PC and hope conversations will stay there after you switch to new phone.

https://mobiletrans.wondershare.com/ - This actually worked just and FYI, Doubted it but forked out the £30 for it and it works.

Thanks for the help regardless 

9 minutes ago, ScottWood said:

https://mobiletrans.wondershare.com/ - This actually worked just and FYI, Doubted it but forked out the £30 for it and it works.

great, glad you were able transfer everything 

59 minutes ago, ScottWood said:

Thanks, that'll be helpful to know!  My partner is looking to switch to an iPhone in the near future, and while she's not that attached to her WhatsApp history, I'm sure she wouldn't mind picking up right where she left off.