New GPU but still LAG

SlantSIX
Hey guys I have a weird issue where is the new GPU still cant handle the game?
So I upgraded my GPU today from my old GT 730 to GTX 1050ti but i still don't get why I can't get a higher fps even on all low settings and resolution
I already did uninstall the old gpu driver and installed the latest game ready drivers for my GTX 1050ti from Nvidia
but still nothing happens when I play the game is it because I'm using a TV as a monitor or it has something to do with the hardware?
And also i'm having a weird glitch effects on GTA V intro screen and I'm not hitting anything higher than 200 in CS:GO also i;m experiencing massive fps drop in GTA V which is not playable but is playable on GT 730
someone help please

Specs:

EVGA 430W 80PLUS PSU
MOBO: MSI a68HM e33 v2 Motherboard
GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
CPU/APU: AMD A8-7600

The GTX 1050Ti is still a very low-end card, even by the standards of previous gen hardware. To add more problems, the CPU is a bottleneck. 

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

Your problem is no longer your GPU, its your CPU. 1050 TI should be able to run most triple A titles on medium to high settings at 60fps or more, but that CPU is a massive bottleneck. If you look around on youtube you'll see videos where people benchmarked with a similar setup (GPU and CPU were exactly the same) and they were getting usually around 30-50fps in GTA V. Perhaps running on such low setting and resolution is also preventing your 1050 TI from using its full potential, and putting a bigger load on the CPU than when you play on the GT 730. I would try turning the resolution up to 1080p as from the videos I saw the GPU should be able to handle that just fine, in fact it was the CPU utilization that would always max out.

I respect all your reply guys and I get that it's a CPU Bottleneck but it's weird that even if I set my game settings on GTA V All low and even tried to do a windowed 800x600 resolution I still get a massive fps drop My GT 730 back then could run it smoothly on all low settings :(

I'm starting to wonder if it's because Im using a 30 inch Television as my monitor?

12 minutes ago, SlantSIX said:

I respect all your reply guys and I get that it's a CPU Bottleneck but it's weird that even if I set my game settings on GTA V All low and even tried to do a windowed 800x600 resolution I still get a massive fps drop My GT 730 back then could run it smoothly on all low settings :(

I'm starting to wonder if it's because Im using a 30 inch Television as my monitor?

The problem is your cpu, when you lower the settings with the new gpu is too fast for your cpu, the old 730 is slower and your cpu can handle it.

Do as other recommended and try to turn up your settings, making your gpu do more work and cpu do less work.

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

2 hours ago, Oskar94a said:

The problem is your cpu, when you lower the settings with the new gpu is too fast for your cpu, the old 730 is slower and your cpu can handle it.

Do as other recommended and try to turn up your settings, making your gpu do more work and cpu do less work.

Still no luck :( I'll try playing from a PC MOnitor

1 minute ago, SlantSIX said:

Still no luck :( I'll try playing from a PC MOnitor

A TV or monitor won't change how many FPS you get as long as they're the same resolution.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Is there any possible solution to this problem So that I can play GTA V, CS:GO, and other games at stable 60fps?
or should I consider downgrading my GPU to 1050?

59 minutes ago, SlantSIX said:

Is there any possible solution to this problem So that I can play GTA V, CS:GO, and other games at stable 60fps?
or should I consider downgrading my GPU to 1050?

Basically buying a new PC. The problems with GTA might be partially software related, but the performance will be bad regardless of that.

No, you should consider buying a modern CPU(which would require new motherboard and ram), and I kinda hope you didn't pay more than $100 for that 1050Ti.

I was planning to pair it with Ryzen 3 1200 because that's the only budget cpu I can afford
Would that be a good pick for my 1050ti?