Feels Trip

hellyt6

PC Nostalgia thread.. 

1. Probably waking up around 4AM after going to bed around 11PM just to play some more Runescape, back in the good ole days, on and old Dell Dimension.

2. Waking up during the winter and playing World of Warcraft during Wrath.. I loved that time period.

3. First install of Linux Ubuntu.

What are some of your guys' favorite nostalgia moments?

Current Build: Intel i5-3570k @3.8GHz; MSI-Z77-G41; 8GB Corsair Ballistix @1600MHz; EVGA SSC GTX 650TI 2GB; Adata SX900 128GB; Western Digital Green 1TB; Asus CD burner; Corsair HX750 750 Watt power supply; Cooler Master HAF-912.

Playing MC with a friend for 12 hours straigt.. it was amazing 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Playing Civ 3 on my old Compaq M2000. I would binge for 16-18 hours everyday during the summer. 

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

Well my dad would leave me in a room and turn on MTV.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

playing fallout 3 every once in a while 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Back in the days, where Soldier Of Fortune was only available through Kazaa Lite and you'd have this folder [physical that is] full of games, and you would share them with your friends and play at home-LANs cause DSL was very rare back then. And CS 1.6. CS has been going downhill ever since.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Well my dad would leave me in a room and turn on MTV.

<snip>

WTF did I just watch...

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

When my sisters first got the Sims 2 it would literally be a race to see who woke up first, because they would always get to play the longest since my parents wouldn't impose some stupid rules until they woke up.

When I was hella into MapleStory my friend Tyler and I would go buy 30-50$ of Nexon cash (in-game currency) to buy 2x cards and we would get our characters to at least level 30 (2nd job advancement) and we would always make it by like 2 AM. The next day was almost always sunday so we had to get up early for church and that was neeeever fun after a long night of grinding. Good times buying energy drinks and gift cards :)

Insane nostalgia of roller coaster tycoon 1 & 2. The music gives me tha feelz. Played those games to DEATH when I was younger.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

When my sisters first got the Sims 2 it would literally be a race to see who woke up first, because they would always get to play the longest since my parents wouldn't impose some stupid rules until they woke up.

When I was hella into MapleStory my friend Tyler and I would go buy 30-50$ of Nexon cash (in-game currency) to buy 2x cards and we would get our characters to at least level 30 (2nd job advancement) and we would always make it by like 2 AM. The next day was almost always sunday so we had to get up early for church and that was neeeever fun after a long night of grinding. Good times buying energy drinks and gift cards :)

Insane nostalgia of roller coaster tycoon 1 & 2. The music gives me tha feelz. Played those games to DEATH when I was younger.

Aw yeah, I know how it feels to play RCT 1 and 2. Still own copies of both. 

All of this on Throwback Thursday!!

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Playing RCT1 on my Toshiba Satellite Pro. (Windows 95. Battery lasted a good 45 minutes!)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

I spent like 3 months or so building a park with literally every ride on that first map you start out at the beach... ugliest park ever, but it had EVERYTHING.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Shoving a rusty knife in my cpu, good times

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I spent like 3 months or so building a park with literally every ride on that first map you start out at the beach... ugliest park ever, but it had EVERYTHING.

You mean Bumbly Beach? There was almost nothing.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

You mean Bumbly Beach? There was almost nothing.

Yup. Custom scenario started with nothing, turned it into something freaking awesome for my 8 year old brain

Yup. Custom scenario started with nothing, turned it into something freaking awesome for my 8 year old brain

Wait, did you get the game when it just came out?

Can you give me the park?

Wait, did you get the game when it just came out?

Can you give me the park?

It was at least 8+ years ago man, and no I don't have the park anymore sadly. I wish I did, it was like 5 computers ago.

It was at least 8+ years ago man, and no I don't have the park anymore sadly. I wish I did, it was like 5 computers ago.

Well, why didn't you keep the hard drive that had the park on it?

Well, why didn't you keep the hard drive that had the park on it?

Because I was maybe 9 at the time when my sister spilled water all over the laptop that housed my beautiful creations

Because I was maybe 9 at the time when my sister spilled water all over the laptop that housed my beautiful creations

You still couldn't salvage the drive?

Wow, your sister is so damn stupid. Why even have water near electronics?

My first all nighter was on Roblox.

Damn I love physics. 

My first all nighter was on Roblox.

Damn I love physics. 

When did you start? I still play it.