Feels Trip

hellyt6

Yeah, but the memory of playing it on XP when i was a child, cannot be reproduced.

Did you ever get a high score you finally couldn't beat and break down and use the cheats just for shits and giggles?

Can be found on my profiIe

Did you ever get a high score you finally couldn't beat and break down and use the cheats just for shits and giggles?

yeah, but i didn't end up cheating, i just kept going at it.

| CPU: intel i7 3820 OC to 4GHZ with H100i cooling | Case: Enthoo Evolv ATX glass | Mobo: Asus P9X79 Socket-2011 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz 16GB | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X

| PSU: Silver power 750w plus silver | SSD: OCZ Agility 3, 240GB / Toshiba 500GB | Monitors: Dell U2713HM, Acer Predator 27" | Headset: Sennheiser HD650| Soundcard: Xonar Essence STX

For me it is the memory of when i first played HL2. Still can remember the excitement, feelings, wonderful realistic environment. Feels trip definitly. Just like with smell, when a smell remembers on a thing that you thought you have forgotten.

"Welcome. Welcome to city 17. You have chosen, orrrrr been chosen to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. ..."

Also, loved Doom. Only first one though.

Another is game that i dont remember name anymore, sci-fi sidescroller shooter / adventure.

And another is a movie, that i also dont remember name, and remember it very vaguely, tried search everywhere and cant find it. Sometimes i thought it might be just a dream xD

Playing Minecraft in a LAN party with my friends for hours... Those were the times. *Sigh*

Starting up dial-up for the first time, it was like magic.

The noise of the modem dialing out is engraved in my brain.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

Playing on a GameBoy Advanced SP. Heck, I still have a 2006 edition from my birthday.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Playing Heroes of Might and Magic V on my Pentium D computer with integrated graphics. those were the days. can't believe that was 7 years ago. How time flies.

my brother teaching me DOS so i could play games  .... dem feels

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I think duke nukem 3d was my first-ish 3d game I played. I was scared of it because it looked so real haha.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Well my dad would leave me in a room and turn on MTV.

What kinda dad would do that? O.o

i'm a potato

Playing Pokémon crystal on my old GBC. Too bad i can't find it D:

Playing flash-games with friends. Those were the good ol' days :')

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Please make sure you know what nostalgia means before you post in the thread guys. Lol....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostalgia

Dunno if this is old enough to be nostalgia, but I fucking miss prius online so bad. That game was near perfection for me...

When I found out the Taiwanese server went down, the server i started playing that game on, it felt like i lost a part of myself, a bit of my soul had been ripped out.
I'm still no ok, it feels like I lost a part of myself and I'll never be the same :<

They have a private server running now and on-going patching. http://priusanima.com

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Please make sure you know what nostalgia means before you post in the thread guys. Lol....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostalgia

They have a private server running now and on-going patching. http://priusanima.com

They're running exp mods and thngs like that. which ruins the design of the game.

Its not the same when people are lazy and stupid and put up exp mods and make the game easy mode.

fuck that.

I miss the hard core game play that was in prius, exp modding it ruins the game.

They're running exp mods and thngs like that. which ruins the design of the game.

Its not the same when people are lazy and stupid and put up exp mods and make the game easy mode.

fuck that.

I miss the hard core game play that was in prius, exp modding it ruins the game.

*shrugs* I wouldn't know just found that it still existed. 

That's unfortunate... =/ 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I remember back in 2013 when my school allowed forums. Now a new web filter forced me off the LTT forum and I couldn't view it. Now I have to use programs such as Ultrasurf to use it. DAMN U iBOSS!!!

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I like where this thread went in my absence. Another moment of Nostalgia for me was when I loaded up my Aunt's old iMac G3 and played Marble Blast for all of 5 minutes before the heat killed the harddrive.. Again.. Apparently that was a problem for those lol.

Current Build: Intel i5-3570k @3.8GHz; MSI-Z77-G41; 8GB Corsair Ballistix @1600MHz; EVGA SSC GTX 650TI 2GB; Adata SX900 128GB; Western Digital Green 1TB; Asus CD burner; Corsair HX750 750 Watt power supply; Cooler Master HAF-912.

Playing Runescape for at least 8 hours a day during the holidays, on a old crappy Celeron 1.5GHz Laptop with 1GB RAM, those were the days ...

• 2 weeks later...

crysis, on a newly assembled rig... and oh yeah, DMC4, nero and dante, freakin' badass!

Watching ReBoot after school on citv in the mid 90s. Love that show.

Didn't find out how it ended as citv dropped it from being too dark for a kids show, but thanks to the internet was able to see the ending about 10+ years later thankfully.

RIP Tony Jay, one of the voices of my childhood, did the voice of Megabyte on ReBoot.

The first Spongebob Squarepants Episode...

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Well my dad would leave me in a room and turn on MTV.

Well this makes me feel better about Kpop, T-ara , 4minute and Son Dambi sure are better than that..

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

My nostalgia

Dat dail-up sound just to play some flash games and talk on MSN messenger.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.