750ti, SDD, and BF4 Giveaway :D

Jdogbf

Cool giveaway ! And international moreover ! 

Desktop : i5 3570K@4.3GHz, ASRock Z77 Extreme 4, Sapphire R9 290, 2*4Gb DDR3 1866mhz, Intel 335 180gb, 2*1tb, all wrapped up in a Corsair Air 540 and fed by a Seasonic Platinum P760,  Windows 8.1 Pro

Laptop : i7 4700MQ, 2*4gb DDR3 Sodimm 1600mhz, Nvidia GTX780m, 70% Gamut Full HD Matte Display, 2*128gb Sandisk Ultra Plus, 1*256gb mSATA Crucial M500, Fedora 20 & Windows 8.1 Pro

Hey guys I am here to tell you about a giveaway I am doing. It is an international giveaway so anyone can enter. I will be giving away 2 of a prize package to start. each package will have a 750ti and a Kingston V300 SSD (128gb) and more might(and will) be added. So here is how you enter!

Comment on this thread, and thanks for reading this and may the odd ever be in your favor. ;)

Prizes: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2WswN

Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  $65.99

EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card  $149.99

Total: $215.98

Last day to enter is the 31st of April, drawing is May 1st.

This is a re-post of the one with the video because I just had to take out the video apparently. Oh well. :)

You said 128GB ssd, while you link a 120GB version.

Question: Why are you doing this giveaway?

And what party/company do you represent?

This is unclear to me..

Another thing comes to mind did Linus give you permission to use this forum for this purpose?

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

i could sure use that 750ti

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

You sir are awesome :D

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Erm, people might just be entering because this is a very attractive competition but I have my doubts.

Why are you doing this?

If you give some back-story and give reasons then this may be seen as a completely legitimate competition.

Also if this is a valid competition then count this post as my entry.

Comb it with a brick

santa, is that you?

p.s.

very noble of you, to basically give your time of life you spent earning that money away!

just wanna say that to you, i'm not commenting to win, leave me out of it, i don't have a good plan to use that stuff, my mind is set on something else :D

plus, posting to me would bankrupt you xD

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

You said 128GB ssd, while you link a 120GB version.

Question: Why are you doing this giveaway?

And what party/company do you represent?

This is unclear to me..

Another thing comes to mind did Linus give you permission to use this forum for this purpose?

Sorry about the 128 gb... I thought it was that. :P

I am apart of the Cookie Cutter Events group(One that I made up for events I do for games.) So this is a personal give away.

I am doing it because I can.

Edited by airdeano
removed advertising

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

i don't know why, but count me in 

Fingers crossed, I hope i can win those giveaways! ;)

So, if I were to win, where would I put my phone and my address? PM you?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

One of my friends is in need of a card and was wanting a 750 ti, so this would be a great alternative, and I am in need of an SSD so my computer starts up quickly. Awesome giveaway!

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k @4.3 GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z87-A RAM: Corsair XMS3 Series 8GB @1600MHz GPU: EVGA 660 ti SC Case: Antec Three Hundred Illusion Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache PSU: Corsair CX500

So, if I were to win, where would I put my phone and my address? PM you?

You would PM me your mailing address.

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to bump, when is the giveaway over @Jdogbf? I've been waiting forever.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

entering

Intel Core i5 4670k 》Asus Z87 GRYPHON 》8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz

Asus R9 280 STRIX 3GB》Samsung 840EVO 250gb 》Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Corsair GS 800W 》Corsair 350D Case 》Corsair Hydro H110