Sold windows 10computer, can't remember if completely wiped drive or not

wegoodtbh

So I finally sold my old prebuilt (windows 10) to move on to build my own computer today. I was happy to get rid of it and get the money, until I realized I didn't check to see if my files were erased completely before I sold it. Now I am lowkey freaking out I can't lie. So last night was when I reset the computer, but I was intoxicated when I did it lol so I can't really remember what setting I picked to reset it on. I am 95% sure I completely reset everything, but that 5% is killing me right now, because there is an option just to reset windows and keep your files.

But anyway, I was hoping if there was some way you guys can help me identify which option I picked by my specs or by how long it took to reset lol. I am pretty sure I selected the remove everything including personal files and with data erasure on (the option that says it may take hours). The rest seemed like it took forever, it took like 20 minutes to reach 8%, and my computer was a decently fast computer. I was not there to see it finish as I fell asleep around 20%. When I woke up, I had to create a new user and account and password to use the computer. The home screen was empty and I had to put in the wifi password for my old accounts. It seemed like I only had like internet explorer and the other basic apps. If anyone can provide input if they've reset an windows computer and selected the reset but keep files option or if they can tell buy how long it took please let me know. Sorry if this is against the rules or a dumb post lol

Specs: ryzen 5 1400, 1060 3gb graphics, 128gb ssd, 1 tb hdd (both were probably at around 70% capacity) 

Well a hdd take around 2-3 hours, depending on speed. 

But there isn't another way to check unless you can get the system back

Also its probaby not a issue, most people use the tools to look for the deleted data, and if they use it normally for a bit all of the data will be gone.

The data on the ssds is probalby fine, as it normally does trim pretty often, and that will remove all the deleted data.

2 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Well a hdd take around 2-3 hours, depending on speed. 

But there isn't another way to check unless you can get the system back

Also its probaby not a issue, most people use the tools to look for the deleted data, and if they use it normally for a bit all of the data will be gone.

The data on the ssds is probalby fine, as it normally does trim pretty often, and that will remove all the deleted data.

I'm not too worried about the guy being able to somehow recover it even if I deleted it, it was a father buying it for his young son lol. I am just worried if I somehow screwed up and chose the keep my files option instead of the remove my files option and the files are still there on the system lol. And also do you know if the reset will wipe both drives?