Micro studders

Jameskojiro
I have a micro studder that happens just enough to be noticeable. It affects all of my games indiscriminately but, it's at it's most egregious and noticeable in VR and counter strike (as its gotten me killed). 

Can anybody point me in a direction? I'm not sure where to start, I think my hardware is good and I'm positive it's all installed correctly.

Specs:
- Oculus Rift S

- X570 AORUS ELITE

- Gigabyte 2060 Super Windforce

- Corsair 32gb 3600 CL18

- Ryzen 5 3600x (w/ Deepcool RBG cooler)

- Corsair RMx 850w Modular

- Coolermaster H500 ATX case
- Sabrent 1tb NVMe SSD
- Toshiba 2tb HDD 

- Windows 10 key

try ddu

check temps 

enable xmp/docp

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Hi guys, thanks for taking the time to respond! 

Yes, these micro studders affect everything. It's a whole system seizure that lasts only a second long, which then manifests in a 3-5 second episode of it trying to get back to where it was. It does happen in other games, but its so infrequent and random that its hard to remember unless it specifically got me killed or VR its particularly jarring.

XMP is on, Temps are regularly monitored, but not for the RAM. My case is mesh, it breathes great. Here's a more in depth list 

So, your issue is actually very close to mine, if not the exact same.

Steps :
- Go to the d
evice manager
- Develop "IDE ATA/ATAPI controller"
- Under that specific category, if it's not windows's own basic controller, but AMD's : uninstall every single drivers. 
- Reboot into safe mode via shit + left click on restart. ( Otherwhise, your pc gonna be unable to boot properly )
- When you are into safe mode, you have nothing to do, just reboot properly into normal mode.

If you want, you can follow my topic to keep you updated, that worked for me. My final verdict is gonna be posted soon :

Hope it work for you.