Want to learn japanese? Why not start here? :D

http://kotaku.com/an-rpg-that-teaches-you-japanese-1531873089

I think this is a great idea, and i'm definitely interested! I don't know about you, but I've been wanting to learn japanese for quite some time. This seems like a great place to start. :D

An ultimate lurker                My Current Rig

CPU- I5 3570K GPU- AMD HD7950 Motherboard- Asus P8H77-I Ram- 8GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo SSD- Samsung 256GB 850 Pro, 256GB OCZ Agility

Hard Drive- 2TB WD Green Power Supply- Silverstone 450W SFX Case- Bitfenix Prodigy Operating Systems- Windows 7/OSX Mavericks Monitor- HP Pavillion 23BW IPS 

looks okay >_>

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

awesome

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

With this and all the anime that I watch, I'll be fluent in no time. Yeah, that's probably an overstatement. Although, knowing japanese would be very convenient for watching anime.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k @4.3 GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z87-A RAM: Corsair XMS3 Series 8GB @1600MHz GPU: EVGA 660 ti SC Case: Antec Three Hundred Illusion Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache PSU: Corsair CX500

Repost - TopWargamer posted the link to original...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99