Quadro RTX 4000 Fan Speed Problems

I have a quadro RTX4000 graphics card that started acting up after around half a year's use.  The fan started ramping up to 6000 RPM, and yet the card reports only running at 30% fan speed.  The image attached shows the graph from GPU-Z reporting after approximately 5 minutes use.  The card is running at around 30C and yet the fan doesn't fluctuate at all.  I've noticed that when I give the card a load for a while, like running a render, the fans will actually slow down after a bit.  But after a bit they'll always ramp up to around 6,000RPM again.  Would anybody know what would cause something like that?

I'm running an i9-9900K on an Aorus Z390 Pro Wifi board using a Corsair RM650 80+ Gold PSU.

RTX4000.jpg.8192431ebf2449abcf3d38f34c9f5719.jpg

I'd say DDU the driver and if that doesn't fix it try it in another machine or return it.

• 1 year later...

Did you managed to resolve it?

I have the same issue on Dell workstation. Just replaced the GPU (still under warranty) hoping it will fix it but no joy. 

I have tried different drivers, OS reinstall (even tested with Windows 11), different BIOS versions.. but it is still the same :/