THQ finished

Prettyfinej

Well, THQ's hope of being bought out by clealake was denied today and they will now be sold off. For those that had previously been wondering about metro 2033's sequal, they are an independent company so they will need a new publisher but it is still their game.

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/07/thq-assets-to-be-sold-off-at-auction-january-22/

How are they not? They are being sold off in parts now.

It's too bad, but as long as EA keeps their filthy hands of them, it's fine to me. I do hope the buyers of saint's row and metro allow the development of the new games to continue...

Didn't Ubisoft buy them?

No, clearlake tried to buy them whole but it was blocked so now there is an auction on the 22nd where they will be sold title by title (and the studios also sold). Ubisoft could potentially get some pieces but other companies such as EA and WB have expressed interest.

All the games will be finished, right?

Like CoH2, i just gotta have it!

All the games will be finished' date=' right? Like CoH2, i just gotta have it! [/quote']

That would depend on who buys it. But with CoH2 that game is pretty much done or really close so it's pretty much a given that it will be released.

I heard closed beta is running, on CoH2. but anyways, i think it is a shame that THQ have problems. They make such good games!