Weird freezes in games mainly in World of Warcraft

Berko142

Hey,

I have weird freezes mainly in World of Warcraft where the game freezes for a few seconds.

Can you guys recommend me a program that can run while gaming so I can see if I have weird spikes in my hardware to monitor which part of my PC is the factor for the freezes or if its just game related ? 

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor €129.71 @ Senetic
CPU Cooler Gigabyte AORUS LIQUID COOLER 240 59.25 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler €170.00
Motherboard MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC ATX AM4 Motherboard €150.89 @ Mindfactory
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory €94.90 @ Amazon Deutschland
Storage Crucial P1 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive €67.49 @ Mindfactory
Storage Crucial MX500 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive €117.79 @ Mindfactory
Video Card Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB AORUS Video Card €653.70 @ Mindfactory
Case KOLINK STRONGHOLD ATX Mid Tower Case €49.04 @ Amazon Deutschland
Power Supply be quiet! Straight Power 11 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply €126.89 @ Alternate
Monitor Philips 243V5LSB 23.6" 1920x1080 60 Hz Monitor €113.95 @ Amazon Deutschland
Monitor AOC AG273QCX 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor €415.99 @ Amazon Deutschland
Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB PLATINUM Wired Gaming Keyboard €216.99 @ Amazon Deutschland
Mouse Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Optical Mouse  
Headphones Corsair Virtuoso RGB 7.1 Channel Headset €180.00
Speakers Creative Labs A250 9 W 2.1 Channel Speakers €30.00
Custom HUANUO Aluminum Dual Monitor Stand for 13-32’’ Screens, Height Adjustable, 360° Rotatable Gas Spring Arm, 2 Optional Mounting Methods, Support VESA 75-100mm & Weight 1-8kg €70.00
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total €2587.34
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-06-12 15:33 CEST+0200  

those are my specs and i dont think that my hardware in terms of power is the issue

Can you monitor the ingame CPU/GPU temps and usage ?

Did u try to DDU the display driver in safe mode then reinstall ? 

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

CPU usage is around 30 to 40% and the GPU is around 40

No i actually didnt how can I do that and do you think that could help ? I reinstalled the game like 3 times and nothing changed so I dont know it its an hardware or just and game issue thats why I am looking for a program to monitor all my hardware while playing the game and see any bad spikes

10 minutes ago, Berko142 said:

I am looking for a program to monitor all my hardware while playing the game and see any bad spikes

Hey there. Perhaps these may be what you're looking for?

• HWiNFO for monitoring hardware temperatures, voltages, and general hardware-related data.
  • GPU-Z for GPU info.
  • CrystalDiskInfo for storage health. Probably unrelated to your game freezing issue, though.

More info about each tool's functionality available on their respective websites.

Edit: Perhaps deleting your cache files and/or switching back to DirectX 11 (Menu > Settings > Advanced) might help with the freezes?

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Already using those i am more looking for something that tracks my hardware for a specific time window and shows me if any hardware had a fail or clocked down or something

• 2 weeks later...

Still having the same issues hope someone can help me

You could try the basic task manager maybe, just go to the Performance tab and see if you can have something out of the ordinary when it starts freezing? Sorry can't be of much more help :(