Antec NX800 urgent call.

Redsiskin
Go to solution Solved by TVwazhere,
21 hours ago, Redsiskin said:

thanks finally got them to work...indeed SATA connector i never thought about it...

i do have RGB connector but its 3 pin not 4 and its connected to another cable 3 pin V D G

do you know where i should connect the 3 pin V D G cable (the upper one in the pic)?

Spoiler

IMG-20200604-WA0002.jpeg

Bottom connector is the standard 3 pin 5V ARGB layout. The top one is an adapter to the 3 pin 5V connector Gigabyte used on their motherboards when they first launched their ARGB capable motherboards, but I believe most have now switched to the "standard" connector at the bottom. 

i have Asus X99 A II cant get the case fan to work(200mm front and 120 back) and i am not sure where the fan get the power from i dont see any direct connection it has 3 pin V D G on it and 3 pin ARGB which i cant find on my board only 4 pin RGB.

just finish to build it.

“When the last tree is cut down, the last fish eaten and the last stream poisoned, you will realize that you cannot eat money.”

1 hour ago, Redsiskin said:

i have Asus X99 A II cant get the case fan to work(200mm front and 120 back) and i am not sure where the fan get the power from i dont see any direct connection it has 3 pin V D G on it and 3 pin ARGB which i cant find on my board only 4 pin RGB.

just finish to build it.

That board doesnt ave any RGB headers on it. It was built before RGB became so mainstream. You'll need to use the RGB button on the front of your case to control it, as these fans are proprietary to the included controller.

image.thumb.png.21ec07564a5157c96c9315a99af3895d.png 

Looks like the fans get power from either a SATA/MOLEX connector, or a 4 pin PWM connector that goes into the motherboad to deliver the power. Newegg's photo doesnt show the connectors well sadly. 

image.png.174f8767dfd23c1ed26ff26c2591f259.png

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

thanks finally got them to work...indeed SATA connector i never thought about it...

i do have RGB connector but its 3 pin not 4 and its connected to another cable 3 pin V D G

do you know where i should connect the 3 pin V D G cable (the upper one in the pic)?

IMG-20200604-WA0002.jpeg

“When the last tree is cut down, the last fish eaten and the last stream poisoned, you will realize that you cannot eat money.”

21 hours ago, Redsiskin said:

Spoiler

IMG-20200604-WA0002.jpeg

Bottom connector is the standard 3 pin 5V ARGB layout. The top one is an adapter to the 3 pin 5V connector Gigabyte used on their motherboards when they first launched their ARGB capable motherboards, but I believe most have now switched to the "standard" connector at the bottom. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

thank you