Getting a new mouse, any recommendations? :)

Yooo Sena here, I'm looking for a new mouse, wanna help me out? My first that I use for gaming was the Razer Deathadder, I actually owned about three so far (don't ask...lol) Looking to switch things up a bit. I'm not in to having ridiculous amounts of keys on the side of the mouse like the Razer Hex or the Naga. I like grip on my mouse as well as SOME side buttons like two. I was thinking about the Corsair Vengeance M65 but haven't read any reviews on it yet. I guess I would want ergonomic but performance as well. Bye now, hope y'all can help me out. 

-Sena

Yooo Sena here, I'm looking for a new mouse, wanna help me out? My first that I use for gaming was the Razer Deathadder, I actually owned about three so far (don't ask...lol) Looking to switch things up a bit. I'm not in to having ridiculous amounts of keys on the side of the mouse like the Razer Hex or the Naga. I like grip on my mouse as well as SOME side buttons like two. I was thinking about the Corsair Vengeance M65 but haven't read any reviews on it yet. I guess I would want ergonomic but performance as well. Bye now, hope y'all can help me out. 

-Sena

I can strongly recommend the Logitech G400s. Ergonomic shape, optical [like the deathadder -> perfect precision, no acceleration / prediction], forward / back buttons and DPI switch.

Nice software.

And Corsair mice are crap, I'd stay far away. Had nothing but trouble with them especially with the software.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I personally have a M95 and it's so nice. The most comfortable mouse I've ever used. I think the M65 is a bit smaller though, so it may be on what type of grip you have and the size of your hands. (I use a palm grip and have hands around Slick's size)

I love my G500 and Logitech's software is top notch.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I'll have to check out the g400 and g500. Also I prefer black or white mouses, it's not a deal breaker but I prefer those colors  ;)

deathadder 2013 ,couse of its shape and its optical

best ergonomics mionix naos 5000/8200

i don`t recommend corsair either

deathadder 2013 ,couse of its shape and its optical

best ergonomics mionix naos 5000/8200

i don`t recommend corsair either

If u want a naos get the new 7000

I have the G700 and its amazing. Lasts forever and comfortable.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

You should NOT use razer software, especially for the keyboard. Just get Logitech and be happy with it.

Haha I totally feel it too. When I first had my razer black widow it didn't connect and I had to do all sorts of stuff to sync it. It also messed up my mouse connection as well. Not planning to use Razer products again anything soon. Not unless I want another deathadder... LOL

You should NOT use razer software, especially for the keyboard. Just get Logitech and be happy with it.

Works fine for me...

Thank you all so much for posting! I'm strongly leaning towards on the G700s/G500s but the Func MS3 revision 2 also looks good.

Thank you all so much for posting! I'm strongly leaning towards on the G700s/G500s but the Func MS3 revision 2 also looks good.

i wouldnt get the 700s as its laser(99% sure) and optical is much better. the func ms3 revision 2 fixes any problems the first one had, also great for large hands, and just looks awesome. its on pre order on ncix right now, i emailed yesterday them to ask when it will be available, if you are interested in it i will post back here when they reply to me

I've used the corsair m65 and am happy with it. the mamba I used before 2012 and the 2013 I've tried are decent but too over priced.

the corsair m65 (artic white) I've had 2 experience with them, one for my gaming rig and one for my work rig. I liked the shape ^_^.

Live your life like a dream.

i wouldnt get the 700s as its laser(99% sure) and optical is much better. the func ms3 revision 2 fixes any problems the first one had, also great for large hands, and just looks awesome. its on pre order on ncix right now, i emailed yesterday them to ask when it will be available, if you are interested in it i will post back here when they reply to me

Yeah that'd be great, I hate to pre-order it and finding out it going to release like four months later. If it's around one-two I'll consider it, I just watch some reviews on the old ms3 and the overall shape looks amazing like I can already feel it in my hand. Thank you for sharing that! 

Yeah that'd be great, I hate to pre-order it and finding out it going to release like four months later. If it's around one-two I'll consider it, I just watch some reviews on the old ms3 and the overall shape looks amazing like I can already feel it in my hand. Thank you for sharing that! 

yeah, but the original had some quality issues with the cord being connected to the mouse and the scroll wheel was low quality, and one or two other small things, but the new one fixes it, but i know Func is currently shipping out the new ones so i doubt itll even be a month prob a few weeks at most, ill know more when ncix responds

The G700s and G500s are vastly different shape wise. The G700s is better and more ergonomic than the G500s. The G500s has the same logitech egg shape that the G400s and previously MX518 and G5 have.

Yes the G700s is laser but is improved over the one in the G700. The MS3 r2 you mention is also laser and I believe has the one the G700 had not the one the G700s.

The G700s and G500s are vastly different shape wise. The G700s is better and more ergonomic than the G500s. The G500s has the same logitech egg shape that the G400s and previously MX518 and G5 have.

Yes the G700s is laser but is improved over the one in the G700. The MS3 r2 you mention is also laser and I believe has the one the G700 had not the one the G700s.

yeah but i heard bad things about the 700s, although that could have just been my one friends bad experience with a faulty unit and he blamed it on the sensor. 

ive personally used a Func MS3 and i can tell you from experience its one of the best laser mice out there, on par with optical mice which everyone has such a hardon for lol

yeah but i heard bad things about the 700s, although that could have just been my one friends bad experience with a faulty unit and he blamed it on the sensor. 

ive personally used a Func MS3 and i can tell you from experience its one of the best laser mice out there, on par with optical mice which everyone has such a hardon for lol

I love mine I have... umm 2 of them and 1 G700. I have 2 friends that have G700's and 1 that has a G700s. I have only ever had two issues both with G700's not G700s's. The first issue I had was with my first G700 it would scroll extra. The second issues I had was with its replacement after 2.5 years of use the front most top button died and Logitech replaced it with a G700s.

Works fine for me...

Wow, it's a horror experience here. You're just lucky, I guess.

Read more about the g500's and found out it has a hydrophobic finish sooo I'm probably going to go with this mouse (my palms get really sweaty during intense gaming LMFAO) . The func ms3'2 will have to wait haha. Anyone have any opinions on it's successor the g700's? 

Wow, it's a horror experience here. You're just lucky, I guess.

I have at least 4 razer perferials and have used them on at leats 3 different computers. I also have friends with some as well and no issues all alround.

Read more about the g500's and found out it has a hydrophobic finish sooo I'm probably going to go with this mouse (my palms get really sweaty during intense gaming LMFAO) . The func ms3'2 will have to wait haha. Anyone have any opinions on it's successor the g700's?

All the the "s" mice from logitech have the hydrophobic finish, the G100s, G400s, G500s, and G700s. I have the latter 3 of them and have a G700. The coating alone is a reason to get the newer mice it feels cool to the touch if you hand off of it a bit and the sides arnt as gritty and don't seem as prone to wear. You said your hand sweats. What mouse do you currently have? Does it possible have a rubberized plastic coating?

Also the G700s is the successor to the G700 just as the G500s is to the G500. The G700 is more of a successor to the Preformance MX than anything else.

the g700s performs good but its too bulky and its not optical. the battery don`t last. you will use the mouse through the wire 90% of the time,which is a thick wire and very incomodius.