ASUS Aura with the NZXT N7???

I'm planning on a custom loop, involving the NZXT N7 motherboard (which i have already bought discounted to £150) with full phanteks glacier watercooling parts and corsair memory

I chose the Asus Aura Software because all phanteks RGB strips, waterblocks, reservoirs etc are all only ASUS Aura compatible. also compatible is the RGB corsair ram sticks, giving me full control over all RGB parts with only the aura software.

HOWEVER

can i use the Aura software on an N7 motherboard? i know its possible to run ASUS Aura on an MSI board, thanks to this user confirming it :

1335920004_Screenshot(7).thumb.png.a3e3ab510ebefeae1e36fe3e756fbd7b.png

But is it possible on the N7? do the RGB parts even register if they're all connected onto the N7's RGB header?

@thrasher_565 Probably can help answer some questions here. :D

1 hour ago, HSNY said:

I'm planning on a custom loop, involving the NZXT N7 motherboard (which i have already bought discounted to £150) with full phanteks glacier watercooling parts and corsair memory

I chose the Asus Aura Software because all phanteks RGB strips, waterblocks, reservoirs etc are all only ASUS Aura compatible. also compatible is the RGB corsair ram sticks, giving me full control over all RGB parts with only the aura software.

HOWEVER

can i use the Aura software on an N7 motherboard? i know its possible to run ASUS Aura on an MSI board, thanks to this user confirming it :

1335920004_Screenshot(7).thumb.png.a3e3ab510ebefeae1e36fe3e756fbd7b.png

But is it possible on the N7? do the RGB parts even register if they're all connected onto the N7's RGB header?

i dont no. if you ordered the mb then i guess you will find out. works case sanareo is you buy the asus usb controller.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

wait,an ASUS USB controller allows you to use Aura sync on any mb?

3 minutes ago, HSNY said:

wait,an ASUS USB controller allows you to use Aura sync on any mb?

ya man...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

where does it connect on the motherboard?

1 hour ago, HSNY said:

where does it connect on the motherboard?

internal usb 2.0