Blease.com = scammers

Double Bizzy

Do not buy from this website. Scammers.  I ordered a monitor (yes, the price was too good to be true), they delivered 3 face masks :(  I submitted claims to both PayPal and my credit card company, everything will be fine for me, but don't fall into their trap.  I'm not posting screen shots because there's probably personal info on them.

That's another piece of advice.  Keep the order e-mail, the tracking e-mails, a screenshot of the tracking site, and get a picture of the package if something ever goes wrong.  Thankfully I did all those and therefore can prove the item ordered does not match the item delivered.

The domain is listed for sale right now

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

The domain is listed for sale right now

Thank you, sorry, blease.club

15 minutes ago, Double Bizzy said:

they delivered 3 face masks

when 3 face masks worths more and saves you live from chinese communist virus

Rules of shopping on the Internet:

1. Have you heard of the site before?
    1. If no, IT'S A TRAP!
    2. If yes, carry on.
  2. When you Google the site, what kind of reviews come up?
    1. Mediocre to bad reviews? IT'S A TRAP!
    2. Glowing reviews in broken Chinglish? IT'S A TRAP!
    3. Good, well-written, substantive reviews? Carry on.
  3. When you go to their site, does their return policy clearly and directly protect buyers?
    1. If no, IT'S A TRAP!
    2. If yes, carry on.
  4. Look for the following IT'S A TRAP! signs and look elsewhere if they're present.
    1. Item listings with poor descriptions, bad pictures or broken Chinglish.
    2. Items priced absurdly low, or free overnight shipping from Guatemala on an EATX super tower that costs $20.
    3. Pushing some unknown third-party payment processor, payment links that don't go to the right site, or ANYTHING about being "endorsed by PayPal".
    4. No clear link to customer support, or customer support is just an email link with no phone number and/or chat window option.
  5. Are there no trappage signs? No? Then proceed with caution. If there are, just find somewhere else to buy from.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Really... Its rather easy to vet any site. First look at their contact details. This one does actually give address, but single google search shows that same contact details are connected to multiple sites, and all are suspected for scams. The contact details show US. Pricing is in USD. Yet shipping info talks about UK. Copy-paste smells strong. ToS and Privacy Policy aren't made very well, with latter referencing UK law instead of US. Company name isn't mentioned anywhere, just emails. So these wouldn't hold legal review if such would be conducted. Then there's domain info. If they do have business address given, why they have hidden domain registration details? Domain registered under 2 months ago. Also just try to read About Us page. Thats really bad English right there.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv