PLease Someone help Im lost

Ok i have a lenovo thinkcentre with a i7-2600 original motherboard and everything in it. Now I have I GTX 970 graphics card that I bought and I just wanna know what kind of budget motherboard I can get to put the I7 2600 in plus the graphics card. And a budget power supply for it and the motherboard I need it to have USB 3.0 please someone help me I'm lost I'm new to this!!!!!!!!  😩

Are you buying in the United States? What kind of budget is your max?

Also, perhaps you could change your topic title to "looking for new motherboard and power supply," because this isn't an emergency.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

For the mobo just get a z77 board 

They should have 3.0 since it was a feature when it was released and z77 it pretty cheap for a PSU just get something like a cx 550 or a 650 unite for a gpu depends on your budget

A "budget" GPU can include alot of things 

While the 2600 has 4 hyper threaded cores it lacks ipc since it's like 9 years old so you will bottleneck at some point

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

I have a gpu. my budget is like maybe 150 if i gotta buy used i will. could guys maybe link the kind of motherboard i need id really appreciate it.

1 minute ago, LYRICAL VILLIAN said:

gotta buy used i will.

You kind of have to 

Since I don't think there is a place that sells this new 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

2 minutes ago, LYRICAL VILLIAN said:

could guys maybe link the kind of motherboard i need id really appreciate it.

I would link you an eBay page but I'm pretty sure I'm ip banned for no reason 🤣

Build Log: 

4 minutes ago, LYRICAL VILLIAN said:

I have a gpu. my budget is like maybe 150 if i gotta buy used i will. could guys maybe link the kind of motherboard i need id really appreciate it.

You should check your local listings for B75, Z68, Z77 motherboards and the like. The cheapest LGA 1155 motherboard (that does not come from an OEM machine like a dell, so you're looking for gigabyte, Asus, etc.) is all you need. 

Local apps like facebook market and Letgo are a great place to start.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Z68

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't USB 3.0 appear on 70 skus and not 60?

Build Log: 

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't USB 3.0 appear on 70 skus and not 60?

probably, but in all likelihood, USB 3.0 is not really going to make a real difference here. Also, PCIe USB cards are super cheap, $5 for a couple 3.0 ports and you're set.

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

probably, but in all likelihood, USB 3.0 is not really going to make a real difference here. Also, PCIe USB cards are super cheap, $5 for a couple 3.0 ports and you're set.

Yea I agree but I just wanted to make sure because op said they wanted on board 3.0 

But getting a  pcie card with 3.0 ports would also make sense

Build Log: