Logitech G400 Or Razer Deathadder 2013

Black_Shadow

Hey guys,

I am having a hard time selecting b/w the two mice mentioned above as where i live the logitech g400 costs around 34$ whereas the deathadder 2013 costs around 60$. Does the deathadder justify its price tag or should i go with the g400. Will use it for fps game's (cs, farcry 3 etc.)

Thanks

From my experience, I would say g500. I've had some bad experiences with Razer mice, though I've heard they've fixed their issues, but I don't know how true that actually is. The G500 is the best gaming mouse on the market currently in my opinion, aside from the MX518 which is harder to find in stores and older. The G500 is is around $45 on Amazon and an upgrade to the g400.

G400 is the way to go. Gnerally, you wanna stay away from laser mice (my opinion) if your going to be playing a ton of FPS games due to the +5 hardware acceleration in every laser mouse (as far as I know). Optical mice are just more accurate and feel better. I switched from a g700 to a g400 and I can't use the g700 anymore. g400 is a great mouse

Razer Naga Hex is an amazing mouse and is currently on sale for 60 at best buy. The extra buttons are really helpful and the mouse is really comfortable. 

G400 is the way to go. Gnerally, you wanna stay away from laser mice (my opinion) if your going to be playing a ton of FPS games due to the +5 hardware acceleration in every laser mouse (as far as I know). Optical mice are just more accurate and feel better. I switched from a g700 to a g400 and I can't use the g700 anymore. g400 is a great mouse

The Deathadder is a optical mouse

I'm having a similar problem, however I already have both mice, I just can't decide on which one I should use. Each feel evenly comfortable to me. Is there anything one has over the other?

Ok i have both:

Lets start with the g400:

-great size for me(big size-not good for small hands!)-i have 18.5cm long hands from the bottom of my palms to the top of my middle fingers

-on the fly DPI(i dont use it but for those who do its a good feature)

-durability-it will last long,VERY LONG

-probably the best mouse feet ever :P glides like on ice

the cons:it has preditction(if u get the newer model-g400v2 it has preditction removed), the cable feels low quality and gets tangled a lot,some fund the scroll wheel shitty but for me its really good for browsnig the web because the deathadder scroll wheel scrolls very little with one scroll and its annoying srcolling like a 1000 times to get to the bottom of the page.

The deathadder 2013:

-size is more suited for mid sized hands, will be a bit too big for small sized hands

the size is my main problem with the deathadder-i cant use a palm grip at all! if i try to put my palm on the mouse my fingers completely overreach the clikc buttons-unusable for my hand size. claw grip can be ok but this is a mouse made for palm grippers for the most part(if u want claw grip get lachesis or g9x)

-sensor is super accurate(perhaps the most accurate optical sensor out and no prediction which is great)

-cool lights-some people dont like this and if u dont want them u can just turn em off through the synapse software

-overall cool look

-glides great but not as good as g400

cons: while i have had this mouse for only a month a lot of people say it brakes down and the build quality is bad. in my month of daily heavy gaming usage it has been perfect so far and nothing went wrong.

I like both i guess but im pissed at the fact that i cant grip the da :(. a cool, accurate mouse but it just cant fit my hand-really really sad. and if u look at razer mice all of em(most of em) are in the 12cm length category(128mm for da i think) but that is for my hands just too small. so i think i will let the da go now as grip is the most important thing. also one thing i noticed is when i hold the da its always so tilted in my hand. this is because of the(retarded in my opinion) design. the right side of the mouse is a bit lower than the left side.

another thing to notice: logitehc wants u to have ur ring finger next to ur middle finger thats on the right mouse button whereas razer want u to rest your ring finger down and on your pinky finger. its all preference on what u like more. 

Never buying a razer mouse again cuz they are way too small for me- but they are perfect for medium sized hands. if u hav any questions aks away! i shall answer all!

BLAOW!!!!

I'd say it depends if you have bigger hands or not, I went from an old G3 to a raizer Taipan and really miss the large size of the mouse.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

I can definitely attest to the precision and accuracy you get with the Deathadder (2013 in my case), but I feel like I have a better grip and more control with the G400.

However, I am curious to see how the new G400s' sensor compares to the Deathadder. If anyone has had any experience with it and either of its predecessors (G400/MX 518) I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

From my experience, I would say g500. I've had some bad experiences with Razer mice, though I've heard they've fixed their issues, but I don't know how true that actually is. The G500 is the best gaming mouse on the market currently in my opinion, aside from the MX518 which is harder to find in stores and older. The G500 is is around $45 on Amazon and an upgrade to the g400.

The G500 is actually a downgrade. The sensor in the G400 is superior in every way but DPI.

i have owned 2 deathadder mice, and both of them have died on me, so i went out and bought my self a G400, and i dont regret it

The Deathadder is a optical mouse

I'm well aware. I was saying he should probably stay away from laser mice. After reading it I did word it in a way that could portray the deathadder as a laser mouse. My mistake

Dose Synapse 2.0 changes your profile automatically when you boot a game?

When I had a Deathadder it didn't, so I changed m mouse to G400.

I think the Logitech software is much better than synapse 2.0. 

The logitech software is way more powerful than synapse.