Substitute for M65 Elite

jm_bmw

Hello everyone,

I have been using Corsair since 2013, with the M45 later upgraded to M65 Elite. Recently I started having issues with iCUE and double-clicking, so willing to get something better from another brand...keeping this 5 buttons layout. The M45/M65 uses PMW 3310/3391 sensors respectively and I also would like to keep in those specs or better if possible.

The only model I found following those is the Razer Basilisk, but I also had issues with Razer in the past so I was really looking for something else. Any ideas?

13700 . B760 . 32GB 6000C32 . 1TB+2TB M2 Gen4 . RTX 3080 . 55Q80A 4K@120Hz

Well it's got two more buttons, but I recommend the Logitech G502 Hero 16K sensor. You could just disable the extra buttons if you would like. The primary change I can see is that the button closest to the scroll wheel is not reprogrammable as it is a mechanical button used to lock/unlock the scroll wheel. By default the button behind that is used for profile switching rather than resolution switching which is what the additional buttons are used for, all of this is changeable through the use of the Logitech G hub software.71nUXHYOLFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Thanks for the reply, yes I have seem this one but as you said the button close to the scroll is mechanical and I can't configure as I currently use.

The idea is good tough, I haven't thought of just buying a mice with more buttons and disabling the ones I don't need. I just want to keep those 5 buttons layout.

13700 . B760 . 32GB 6000C32 . 1TB+2TB M2 Gen4 . RTX 3080 . 55Q80A 4K@120Hz