Internet won't reach the full speed

I upgraded my internet speed from 120Mbps to 240, but my main PC just won't get all that speed. The max it has reached is 139. I have gigabit ethernet and I've connected another PC to the same cable, getting the full 240 plus 10 (even with Wifi I've got 240), but my main rig just won't get there (the cable is 5m long, but it shouldn't matter, right? I'm still bargaining with the idea of removing my main rig from it's place). I've tried messing with the ethernet adapter settings, but none helped. Now I just don't see what to do. My next step is booting my main rig with another windows install while I wait for suggestions.

My main PC:
i7-9700k

Z390 Aorus Elite

The other PC that was able to get the full speed:

FX6300

M5A78 LX-BR

Are all your drivers fully updated?

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

How old is the ethernet cable, even on 5m long cable you probably want "5E". this is now pretty standard and cheap but at one point "5" was the norm (wouldn't bother with cat 6 on such a short distance).

It may even say on the cable, in small writing the cat.

It's cat 5e, since it made the other PC reach the full speed I don't think it's the problem.

Its unlikely but as a sanity check i''d suggest:

check task manager and ensure you dont have anything using network.

If its a work machine, look for one drive, backups software , force online DRM on software - kill all of these
If its a personal machine look for Steam updater/ discord other obviously online stuff - kill all of these

And check for any AV running they can be sneaky 

Then retest

There's no background stuff using the connection. Even in my phone using the 5GHz Wifi I get 250...

I've tried reinstalling the network driver several times and by several methods, no luck so far...

i did a little digging.

You not alone on this issue.
https://forum.gigabyte.us/thread/5699/z390-aorus-master-lan-issue

if you have a 1gbs network card i'd deffo try chucking that in to confirm its is MOBO (and as a possible work around) but i suspect Gigabyte support is aware of it, maybe worth, reach out to their support team directly.

They may suggest a Bios update but personally i prefer to just chuck a network card in at current prices subject to free PCIE slot, in UK you can pick them up for under $15 (£12), even on amazon they're pretty cheap.. 

Guys, I think that the issue isn't the mobo, but software related. I booted my main rig with the ssd of the other rig and it went full speed. If it comes to it, I will do a windows reinstall.