is this intentional?

Anthony2oo5

Probably just an oversight.

Though... somewhat perplexing that it was missed considering how fundamental/easy alignment is for a professional in design. This is something that should have been noticed multiple times throughout the workflow of whoever made it.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

Thank you for pointing this out. Now I can never unsee it.

Canon Supernatural Gifs (With images) | Supernatural tv show ...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I think it was intentional, they always have some funny line there so it sounds like it was done on purpose. Though it wouldn't be the first time they missed something if it wan't intentional. 

15 minutes ago, The_russian said:

I think it was intentional, they always have some funny line there so it sounds like it was done on purpose. Though it wouldn't be the first time they missed something if it wan't intentional. 

I think you've missed the point of the post. It wasn't the leave it empty line... But how the Tips isn't level with the Tech.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

10 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

I think you've missed the point of the post. It wasn't the leave it empty line... But how the Tips isn't level with the Tech.

Ah I see... thanks, now I can't unsee it.

Probably put it in to see how long it would take for someone to notice.

Oh nice, now that will be bugging me too! ;)

I've actually been wondering if there are any easter eggs in the new logo animation. Maybe this is one of them. I'm thinking of going through it frame by frame to see if anything else is amiss.

What is actually supposed to go here? Some people put their specs, others put random comments or remarks about themselves or others, and there are a few who put cryptic statements.

Well...at least I know my OCD is not that bad when it comes to things needing to be perfectly STRAIGHT and CENTERED. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t every look at the google logo in detail...

There is always a balance in graphic design between visually pleasing and mathematically correct proportions.

In my opinion visually pleasing should win out pretty much every time, even if that means things need to be out of proportion or “not straight”.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

They'll fix it, but they're gonna change Tips to Comic Sans.

1 hour ago, Bitter said:

They'll fix it, but they're gonna change Tips to Comic Sans.

That would be quite great actually. :P

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7